Android Beta Update - Image Uploading

Just letting everyone know that we just relesaed an updated version to the beta program. Updates include:

-minor bug fixes

-added ability to upload image in replies on threads

-created menu for different post types on thread creation (standard, image upload, video embed, poll)

-added ability to upload image when creating 'image upload' thread type

For those of you already added to the beta prorgram, you should see an udpate available. If you want to join the beta now, please just click the link and follow the on-screen instructions:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mobile.android.mixedmartialarts

UPDATE 1/15/18 : We just released a new version of beta to address the missing HTML editor.

MarsMan - I just made the update and the HTML editor disappeared.

*waits patiently

you don't see 'upload photo and post' at the bottom of the thread?

MarsMan - 
Bam57Bam -

*waits patiently

Took a screenshot, "uploaded" it, but nothing happened :(

did you fill in the comment field?

MarsMan - 
Chris -
MarsMan - 
Bam57Bam -

*waits patiently

Took a screenshot, "uploaded" it, but nothing happened :(

did you fill in the comment field?

I didn't... But IMO that shouldn't be necessary.Not being critical, BTW, just trying to help you guys know what's going on

agreed. This is our first beta with image uploading, so we expect to have kinks to work out.

Looks like the HTML editor missing is a bug. We are looking into it!

Are there ads on the beta?

William H Macy - Are there ads on the beta?

One banner ad at bottom for non-pro level users. Pro level users have no ads (blue, silver, green).

If you paid for the app years ago, I'm happy to upgrade your acccount to pro. Just email me (chris@mixedmartialarts.com)

Chris -
William H Macy - Are there ads on the beta?

One banner ad at bottom for non-pro level users. Pro level users have no ads (blue, silver, green).

If you paid for the app years ago, I'm happy to upgrade your acccount to pro. Just email me (chris@mixedmartialarts.com)

I did and thanks.

Nice

How can we check that we paid years back?  I know I bought the iPhone one when I had old iPhone but have had android for a wile.  Actually think I bought that one too 

Will we be able to upload pic/gif/vid directly from our phone?

Festus -

How can we check that we paid years back?  I know I bought the iPhone one when I had old iPhone but have had android for a wile.  Actually think I bought that one too 

Will we be able to upload pic/gif/vid directly from our phone?

Was going to ask this

If in doubt, just email and I’ll make you a pro 

Sending email now.

When can we expect an update for those of us using Android Alpha?

I can’t seem to post pics fuck this app

And yes I updated it

test

Yeah it works for me!