Android Beta v2 - No ads for pros

For those of you helping us test the beta of the new Android application, we have just released a new version. The updates include:

-bug fixes

-removal of ad for pro members

-addition of sub-forums

-changed forum navigation

If you are in beta program, you should be notified. If not, you join by clicking this link:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mobile.android.mixedmartialarts

Okay.

Updated. App wouldn't open, crashed about 5 times. I went into app info and cleared cache and data and it opened fine. There was a bug, double stacked ads.

I tabbed out to upload a screen shot (below) to imgur, tabbed back in and app crashed again. Tried to reopen it and it crashed constantly. Went back to app info, cleared cache, re-launched, it crashed again. Back to app info, cleared data this time and it opened successfully. 

Double stacked ads

https://i.imgur.com/OJi2pgA.png

Media embed not working.

Nexus 5x

It appears that if I leave the app, It crashes every time I re-launch it and I have to clear data and launch it again, then re-log in.

we'll look into it. I have an old Galaxy J36 and not experiencing any of those issues.

Can’t get app to open after update. Had to uninstall and leave the beta.

Can’t open after update. Had to leave beta and reinstall the old version.

Lg g6

Crashes instantly when I try to open it - Pixel 2 on Android version 8.1.

samsung s8+ works good, threw me for a minute that the forum links are on the right now, spacing of names are better and no ad

Paid for app has ads want more money to get add free. Smooth operator. 

Cleared cache and app data a second time and got it working. Logged in and ads started showing up. Closed the app and now it crashes instantly again.

Domingo - Cleared cache and app data a second time and got it working. Logged in and ads started showing up. Closed the app and now it crashes instantly again.
Yep. Reverted to old version in the mean time

for those of you having issues, it would help to know the device you are on and operating system version.

I have pro on iOS but i still have to have ads? What gives?

Nexus 5X

Android 8.0.0.

You guys did a really good job with this app. 

Stoked for no ads ^ BUT... Instant Crash.

Samsung S8

Android 7.0

Samsung Experience Version 8.1

Ok not downloading the update

Edit: Just figured out how to edit.

So mine didn't crash upon opening,  and I was able to log in without it crashing unlike the last beta.  Thanks guys.