Android Beta v2 - No ads for pros

It’snot a huge complaint… but some of us paid for the app, but get ads

I had to clear all data to stop the crashing after I downloaded. Haven't had a problem since. 

Does paying for the old app mean no adds on this one? I'm still getting ads and I paid for the old app.

Also, is it possible to change screen name from app? I asked in old Post but I never seen an answer.

Everyone on this thread who installed the newest beta, we just I updated to v 3.0.3 which addresses the crash issues, App should not crash anymore. We also added the Crashlytics SDK so we can have clear information on any future crashes.

Ebony - It'snot a huge complaint... but some of us paid for the app, but get ads

We are aware that original users paid $1.99 once. The app has no ads for pro members and I would be happy to give you a complimentary blue name.

Maybe 2018 will be the year guys. Maybe.

The latest update seems to be working now. No more crashes and it remembers my login.

Media Monster -

Stoked for no ads ^ BUT... Instant Crash.

Samsung S8

Android 7.0

Samsung Experience Version 8.1

Posting from the app. No more crashing, no more ads.

BUT my Google keyboard is currently hiding the script window. So I can't see what I'm typing... the previous version did not have this issue.

Chris -
Ebony - It'snot a huge complaint... but some of us paid for the app, but get ads

We are aware that original users paid $1.99 once. The app has no ads for pro members and I would be happy to give you a complimentary blue name.

Whoa no shit?

I mean it’s been years ago but I paid for the app as I’m sure lots of people did.

Test

Still hides bottom of text box behind keyboard. 

Edit: OnePlus 3t Android 8.0

Is it too late to get in on the beta?

I just scroll down after I start typing and I can see my text box.

Still hiding jump to top bottom behind the add and no full screen videos but this beta is light years ahead of the old version. Really liking the layout as well.

Bilge Water - Is it too late to get in on the beta?

Just click link in op and select to become beta tester.

Bilge Water - Is it too late to get in on the beta?

nope, just click the link in first post.

Bam57Bam -

Still hiding jump to top bottom behind the add and no full screen videos but this beta is light years ahead of the old version. Really liking the layout as well.

Not able to scroll on my device. 

So us who paid for the app still get ads? 

Weren't we promised blue names, if we paid for the app, when it was made free? I never got one at that point either.

Curtis_E_Bare -
Bam57Bam -

Can't scroll either... using the google keyboard

Media Monster -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Bam57Bam -

I use Google keyboard as well but it allows me to scroll up after I start swyping

Thanks for fixing the crash issue

Bam57Bam -
Media Monster -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Bam57Bam -

I use Google keyboard as well but it allows me to scroll up after I start swyping

Just tried, no luck.  I have my keyboard raised slightly since I have a big phone, but no other apps have this issue.  They automatically scroll up when the keyboard is active.

Media Monster -
Bam57Bam -
Media Monster -
Curtis_E_Bare -
Bam57Bam -

Just tried, no luck.  I have my keyboard raised slightly since I have a big phone, but no other apps have this issue.  They automatically scroll up when the keyboard is active.

Hmm. Not sure why it allows me to on my phone. Seems like lots of posters having same issue though.