Android updated yesterday, now no youtube

WTF?!?!? Since updating yesterday every time I try to watch something on YouTube is says unable to play.

Anyone else run into this? Phone Post 3.0

Pfft, my bluename expires next week, I'm not getting a new one

Android is getting more buggy by the day. My Bluetooth won't turn on anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Try forcing it to stop, and uninstalling the update for the app itself. Restart phone after then try running it again. Phone Post 3.0

I JUST WANT TO WATCH LARRY BIRD TALK SHIT ON THAT VIDEO! Phone Post 3.0

Here you go.

You will probably lose the OG next update.

Do you have tmobile?

Had a similar problem cause of binge on. Binge on only streams like 720p and below. My YouTube app was set to stream at 1080 so it wouldn't work. I have unlimited lte data so I turned binge on off and it worked fine. If you don't have unlimited data set the app to play at 720p. Phone Post 3.0

Did you try smacking it?

DosAnjos#1fan -

Here you go.

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM PLAYING THIS VIDEO. PLEASE TAP TO RETRY"

GODDAMMIT Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -

Did you try smacking it?

You have no idea Phone Post 3.0

cleophus - Do you have tmobile?

Had a similar problem cause of binge on. Binge on only streams like 720p and below. My YouTube app was set to stream at 1080 so it wouldn't work. I have unlimited lte data so I turned binge on off and it worked fine. If you don't have unlimited data set the app to play at 720p. Phone Post 3.0
Nope Phone Post 3.0

Does it work on wifi? There's a setting that will only let you watch hd vids over wifi. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -

Did you try smacking it?

First, uninstall the app.  Then go save any info you want to keep in other apps, then clear your app cache in settings>storage.  Then open your browser, privacy settings clear your cache and saved data there.  then go reinstall youtube.

Or, open youtube from your browser and listen that way.

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -
MountainMedic -
TFK_Tom O'Bedlam -

Did you try smacking it?

First, uninstall the app.  Then go save any info you want to keep in other apps, then clear your app cache in settings>storage.  Then open your browser, privacy settings clear your cache and saved data there.  then go reinstall youtube.

Or, open youtube from your browser and listen that way.

You know I'm a caveman, I understand %17 of what you said. I'll buy another phone before I resort to that witchcraft.

Maybe I'll bribe a buddies kid to fix my phone. Phone Post 3.0

cleophus - Does it work on wifi? There's a setting that will only let you watch hd vids over wifi. Phone Post 3.0
Wifi the entire time (work then home) Phone Post 3.0

Root your phone and disable updates.
Your phone's lifespan will be 10x longer.

Onikage - Root your phone and disable updates.
People who root their phones always suggest this as a fix however 99% of people have no clue what you're even talking about to even consider this. Those same people would brick their phones if they tried. Phone Post 3.0

arlovskiwonmyheart -
Onikage - Root your phone and disable updates.
People who root their phones always suggest this as a fix however 99% of people have no clue what you're even talking about to even consider this. Those same people would brick their phones if they tried. Phone Post 3.0
I am the 99%! Phone Post 3.0

DosAnjos#1fan - 

Here you go.

VTFU