Android users: what keyboard?

What is everyone's preferred keyboard? I like SwiftKey. I've tried the swype but it doesn't seem to work as well as SwiftKey. Also the Samsung keyboard is garbage. Phone Post

Swiftkey here Phone Post

Kii Phone Post

the auto correct is horrendous in the S3

SwiftKey Phone Post

Google Keyboard

MDAlex - 

Swiftkey here Phone Post

This times a bazillion million

I don't use swype at all, but their regular keyboard is very much worth it.

Mushroom Slap - the auto correct is horrendous in the S3

On the stock keyboard? That's why I don't use it. Also the buttons are way too small. I don't even have fat fingers but I can't seem to ever hit the right letters. Phone Post

CYBERDYNE - Kii Phone Post

Never heard of this one. Phone Post

MMAOutsider -
MDAlex -  Swiftkey here Phone Post

This times a bazillion million

I don't use swype at all, but their regular keyboard is very much worth it.

Agreed. Phone Post

SwiftKey

i came from a i5 to a S4 and this!

Swiftkey is from now on a most....i cant believe apple hasnt made anything to counter it ! 

it also learns your typing words and patterns and after a while it can easily predict what you are planing to say, so after a bit you will have no mistakes!! I am bilingual and i can do both languages at the same time. AMAZING!

Is swiftkey similar to swype?

Swype kinda shits me off, space button is too small even on a note 2, I'll always hit the . Button, still kinda prefer typing to s swiping Phone Post

TDogg926 - Is swiftkey similar to swype?

SwiftKey has a swype function. You can type or swype. Haven't used swype in a while so I can't really remember what I didn't like about it but I had both and switched between them to pick one. I ended up with SwiftKey. Phone Post

ltr

I use swype and it works great.  Also played around with voice texts and it's pretty accurate.

swift

THERESmyCHIPPY -
Mushroom Slap - the auto correct is horrendous in the S3

On the stock keyboard? That's why I don't use it. Also the buttons are way too small. I don't even have fat fingers but I can't seem to ever hit the right letters. Phone Post

Same problem Phone Post

Garv - 

I use swype and it works great.  Also played around with voice texts and it's pretty accurate.

I pretty much only send voice texts.

swiftkey

it has a swype like function now.

its worth the 4 bucks no question.