Andy Anderson..what's the story?

With this guy? He fought in Ufc 5 and lost to Jon Hess..then you could see him in many differents fighters corner or as a ref at times..I remember this guy has an interesting backstory..what was it? Was he the one caught selling MDMA?

Didn't he own some steakhouse that was like a Hooters or a strip club or something? Pretty sure he was loaded.

A topless steakhouse, and I believe he was fairly well off. I also think he was thought of as a local tough guy, though I don’t remember what his MA was off the top of my head 

His fight vs John Hess was probably the most funny and dirty UFC in history. 

Was not a John Hess fan after that.  Thankfully Vitor got revenge for all of us. 

tj tapper - 

Was not a John Hess fan after that.  Thankfully Vitor got revenge for all of us. 

LOL!

Hess' "fight-like-a-girl" style was awesome.

He invented the knee drop!

Why not use all your physical "gifts" when fighting?

But yes, Thank you Vitor, while Hess was interesting, Vitor put the delusions to rest.

It was an All Nude Steakhouse. 

All nude steakhouses... I don't recall anyone one on here that ever met him having a bad thing to say about him. If I recall, the fight with Hess cost him his sight in one eye too

The Where’s Waldo of the early UFCs. Always in the crowd. I’m positive he ref’d some fights as wel, but I can’t find that info anywhere.

He is currently in prison. Shockingly, he claims in one interview to have a legimate Martial Arts background training with a Master Kim, in Oklahoma for many years. 

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-texas-state-senate-u-s-attorney-free-an-innocent-man-from-prison

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006333971084

Anderson's Master, now very old, but still kicking ass. One of the old school TMA guys that would probably rip your head off if you ever fucked with him.

I partied with Andy many times back in the early days of the UFC. He was a hell of a lot of fun.

Prison for what?

He use to be seen at every event early on. Was a huge fan

It pissed me off Hess pulled out after he beat Anderson. I wanted to see him get pounded.

iirc he was reffing while drunk at least once in ifc

kungfugrip - Prison for what?

He use to be seen at every event early on. Was a huge fan

He was accused of being part of a meth distribution and money laundering ring. The feds were attempting to seize all his assets.