Andy Montana & Vince LuceroNO SHOW

Dude, then HOW THE FUCK DID I GET THIS INFORMATION?!?!?!?! The event has not taken place, How would I know that you pulled a NO-SHOW except if I heard and knew first hand?

I have nothing to gain by posting what you and Andy did, but I do want other promoters to take notice of the bullshit you pulled.

Vicent; you are banking your reputation with the assumption that Victor will come here on Sunday and clear your name, right????? Well, Sunday will come and go and Victor will not clear your name, because you screwed him, and it sucks because I have seen that you are in all the publicity and believe me it is more publicity than I have ever seen, all of which time is spent wasted mentioning you, which you will agree that it is money wasted, do you think you would have appeared on all the publicity if you had informed him on time like you say you did !?!?!

BTW what is ANDY's excuse you 2 were coming together right?

Same stuff we all read here when he no-showed in Monterrey.

Dont worry Vincent you will agree that Sunday is almost here and one of us will be exposed. Please feel free to rub my face in it if you are cleared on Sunday, but if your name is not cleared, to everyone else, please TTT this thread so other promoters may take notice.

Just remember YOU said you had already spoken with Victor and he would come her on Sunday OK. Have a nice day!

what are you jolly fucking saint nick, saving the mma world. i called him right after i saw this stupid shit...like i said he said he didnt know who you were... what are you the taco vendor, maybe next time you should push your cart a little closer, get your eyes off his crotch and wipe the nut out of your ears, so you can hear the right conversation....the people we were going with are there, i asked victor....
ttt...for more info from the taco vendor..if a promoter has a problem he will say it not some drunk gay taco vendor.....

To get this shit clear, it's like this, Vince has not been close to RITC in a while, every AZ fighter knows that, so JPET word doesn't count. I talked to Vince on the phone on monday or tuesday and he said he was not fighting because he was really sick. Lucero loves to fight and I just don't see him not showing. He has even given up some of his own money just to get a fight. Lucero is game and promoters don't listen to this guy talking shit, Lucero will show and will put on a show.

Ray Steinbeiss

"so JPET word doesn't count"

Hey Ray - what the hell are you talking about ? Sorry you are so misinformed.

I have not expressed any "word" whatsoever on this topic or on any related subject.

Read Jimburlenson's post, he said Vince no showed RITC, but he has not been scheduled to fight RITC and I really doubt he will ever fight RITC again.

Ray - please explain what a post by someone I don't even know has anything whatsoever to do with my "word".

I REPEAT, I have not expressed any "word" ( in writing or verbally ) on this topic or on any related subject.

If you have a gripe with the author of that post please direct it toward him and not me.

BenitoCamela, who are you and how are you connected to the promoter? If the promoter has an issue why isn't he on here saying something? I very highly doubt Lucero would do a no-show.

Well this my side of the story.......... for one I never "No Showed" in Monterrey. I was in Las Vegas and was flying with with Carlos Ortega, who also on the card in Monterrey, and leaving at 1am in the morning. When we get to the airport, all ticket area are closed and we can't board our flight without boarding passes and this was at 12am. So how the hell am I supposed to get to Monterrey?

Second, the promoters said I signed to fight Mike, I never did. Two weeks before the show I went to their website and noticed that I was fighting Mike from the flyer. I called Vince to see if he knew I was fighting Mike and he didn't, he didn't know he was fighting Brink until then either. So then I asked what our purse was going to be for the fight, he said they told him 200/show, 200/win. I said for a Main Event fight, against a quality opponent, and we're driving that's all!?! I asked Vince to call Master Vic back and see if my purse could be raised, never heard from him until the Monday or Tuesday before the fight.

I finally talked to Master Vic and he asked why I wasn't coming. I explained to him that I wasn't to happy with my purse and that we tried to get a hold of him a week ago. He said he could pay me more and that it was not a problem. I said how much more- he offered me 500 flat. That was not acceptable to me. Then he said that they were only paying Mike 500 too. I laughed. Then he said ok I'll pay you 700. I then told him that I would talk to my trainers, and I'll call him back but as it stands I'm not coming.

Eddie Sanchez, my trainer, said I should make at least 1000 + win money. Ricco came down to Eddie's gym last week and I know what he's making and the guy he's fighting is getting 2000 flat. So how is Mike getting 500? And you want to tell me to drive from Arizona to Mexico to fight a UFC vet for 200?

All you fighters know you wouldn't do the same thing would you? This is my story.

To all the promoters, I have never no showed nor have I never chose not to fight anyone. "FAIR WAGES"- I'll fight anybody but not for an unfair wage. I was making more fighting low calibur fighters in RITC, but when I did fight a quality opponent, they took care of me.

Thank You all,

Andy Montana

This thread should be deleted then, why some anonymous fucktard would want to ruin you guys is beyond me!

Jpet, I then take back my comments, they were not directed at you per say, just this clown that is ripping Vince, when I know he was really sick and that RITC nor Vince has had him on a card in a while.

Ray - no problem, I just didn't want to get involved in a thread that doesn't really pertain to me.

So where is Benito?

ty ray for trying to stick up for me. ray is a fighter who knows me and the way i fight...jpet ty for clarifying... it was not jpet who said them it wasnt roland either, somebody trying to be importtant in ritc... me and jpet were once very close,even though we fight he doesnt bad mouth me, unlike the way i have bashed him before on here.. im am sorry jpet and it wont happen again..jpet will tell you ive never backed away from a fight or no showed... i fought ambrizz kotc champ on 7 days notice they know i would never back out... i fought eilers 1 of the top heavyweights in the world on 6 days notice, if i can swing i will fight,,like i said this is an idiot saying things who doesnt have the authority to. if there is a promoter out there who says i dogged them please come forward..everybody i have ever fought for has called me back....it would be nice to delete this thread... and anybody who knows me knows i love mexico and really wish i was there, eating a taco with hair on it, please hold the sour cream.....lol

To bad KOTC will not have me, maybe another time. Westfall would have been a good opponent. Thanks, Jim

Andy

Im still right here, I will not post any longer on the subject as I do not intend to come off as being a troll.

Vince says he talked with Victor and that Victor will post here on Sunday to clear his name. If Victor doesnt do that then I guess we will all know who is lying.

Why don't you tell us who you are and how you are connected to the promotion to clear all this up?

What's up Vince?

So did Van Arnsdale get to fight? He trained his ass off for this fight. He knew he was fighting Andy the whole time.

Not knowing the situation I will stay out of it, but I do know Vince is a good guy, so there had to be a good reason.

ttt

Well, its Sunday. Did i miss a thread?