Andy should take a LHW fight to save 153.

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - How about Bonnar? Phone Post

From your mouth to gods ears!!!

Lotto numbers please!!! We share Phone Post

. Phone Post

You wouldn't mind randomly giving me 6 different numbers each between 1 and 59 sometime before the next Powerball Lottery drawing would you.

Also do we have jet packs from whenever it is you are from?

Voted up OP, nicely done

Haha nice work ! Phone Post

Thank u guys. Honestly I was just thinking that Bonnar had mentioned he was only interested in big fights or he was gonna retire and Andy said that he was willing to fight at 205 to save 151. I did the math and the fight made sense to me haha. I'm glad it's happening too. Should be fun. Bonnar always brings it. Phone Post

Haha are you friends with Dana or something, haha just kidding. Good call though man. I defiantly didn't think of it. Do you also want to let us know if Chael is fighting wanderli silva as well? Phone Post

OP. I'm not gonna lie, I thought you were crazy when I saw this thread. But I have to give credit where credit is due. You called it, you called it perfectly in fact... That at least deserves a VTFU or two.

Well played... Well played indeed... Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival -

Well well well mother fuckers!!

Phone Post

LOL very nice! Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - OP. I'm not gonna lie, I thought you were crazy when I saw this thread. But I have to give credit where credit is due. You called it, you called it perfectly in fact... That at least deserves a VTFU or two.

Well played... Well played indeed... Phone Post

. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - Thank u guys. Honestly I was just thinking that Bonnar had mentioned he was only interested in big fights or he was gonna retire and Andy said that he was willing to fight at 205 to save 151. I did the math and the fight made sense to me haha. I'm glad it's happening too. Should be fun. Bonnar always brings it. Phone Post

Wow, I only seen this after the fight was announced but would of thought you were crazy if I'd read it yesterday,

You could of given me 50 guesses at who silva would fight and I wouldn't of thought of bonnar well done Phone Post

nice lol

OP is a wizard.

Not bad and also better than I would have done. Phone Post

Dirtydan17 - Haha are you friends with Dana or something, haha just kidding. Good call though man. I defiantly didn't think of it. Do you also want to let us know if Chael is fighting wanderli silva as well? Phone Post

Lol I wish me and Dana were friends. And I hope Chael fights Wandy in Brazil. That would be amazing also. Phone Post

Well done Phone Post

lol, good shit man!!

Who wins and how smarty pants?

And don't say silva by murder cause that's not a valid betting option haha Phone Post

Galanis -  OP Is Lorenzo

nah but nice call man, wow. voted up

Haha I wish dude. I'd be happy with 1/100th of his salary lol. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - What say ye? Phone Post

Will vote you up when I get home. Good shit! Phone Post

epwar - Good idea...now we'll see if all his talk about wanting to save UFC 151 was just posteuring.