Andy should take a LHW fight to save 153.

At 850 it might be worth it to throw down a couple ducketts on Bonnar if u have it to spare. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - At 850 it might be worth it to throw down a couple ducketts on Bonnar if u have it to spare. Phone Post

*plus 850 Phone Post

Bored at work bump Phone Post

The UGCTT's Prophet!!! Lol ... Mother fucking lotto numbers please!!! Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - How about Bonnar? Phone Post

Ok, just who the fuck are you? Phone Post

And Wagners Cut -

Ok, just who the fuck are you? Phone Post

I'm Sid Rival lol. Just a humbled mma fan that saw a potential match up and called it on the money haha. Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - The UGCTT's Prophet!!! Lol ... Mother fucking lotto numbers please!!! Phone Post

Lol I wish I knew the answer to that. Phone Post

The fact that you posed this question, and your first response is simply "How bout Bonnar?" It all just seems too good to be true. You HAD to have inside information! Lol. Phone Post

I wish I had inside info lol. I just got lucky haha. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while lol. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - 

Well well well mother fuckers!!

Phone Post

FighT nighT biTches!! War American Psycho!!

Haha ttt for the UG Prophet!! Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Phone Post

Got $50 on Bonnar to win $300... Let's go Psycho!!! Phone Post

Here!!! We!!! Go!!! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Phone Post

Sorry about ur loss fren. But how spectacular is Andy? Insane. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Phone Post

Sorry about ur loss fren. But how spectacular is Andy? Insane. Phone Post

Fucking dude is a beast!!! I knew it was a long shot, but had to take a sniff! Camozzi kept me basically even last night!

As a fan, I have never rooted against Silva ( been on board since he Ko'd Frikland with that up elbow) .... But as a Gambler I have taken the other side a few times, not a big fan of throwing down $$$ on huge Favorites in MMA... Not worth the risk to lay $1200 to win $100, all it takes is one big shot.... And besides a wise old Degenerate once told me... "it's not whether you win or lose its all about the ACTION" and having a little on the long shot last night made that fight super exciting!!

AND Where the Fuck are our Lotto Numbers??? Lol Phone Post

Can't believe I missed this thread.. I'm literally here everyday :/ great fucking call and thanks for bumping it so I could catch it Phone Post

Great call again brotha. He sure did (Silva) make it one entertaining main event. Phone Post

2 13 28 3 27 37 when u all win I want a 10% cut. Phone Post

MMAologist - Can't believe I missed this thread.. I'm literally here everyday :/ great fucking call and thanks for bumping it so I could catch it Phone Post

Welcome good sir Phone Post

Anderson P Sonnen - Great call again brotha. He sure did (Silva) make it one entertaining main event. Phone Post

Andy is a terminator. It's not even fair anymore lol. Phone Post