Angela "Overkill" Hill released by UFC

I did a search and couldn't find this posted yet.

Last year in April I had my first MMA fight. 2 days later I flew out to Vegas and tried out for The Ultimate Fighter. It's been a roller coaster ride and I proved to myself how strong I could be through the shittiest situations. After 2 losses to top 5 ranked opponents I got the call that I've been released from the UFC. It's bittersweet, but I'll hopefully be able to stay more active outside the octagon and gain the XP I need to make my way back to that belt.

Damn. She will get some experience and be back strong.

Tough chick with a lot of heart Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for posting.  I always wondered why they gave her such tough match ups.  Shes still new to the sport and was facing contenders

Jimmy Wrassler - 

Thanks for posting.  I always wondered why they gave her such tough match ups.  Shes still new to the sport and was facing contenders

Tough to say man. Getting to see a bit of her personality I suspect she requested tough competition. I'm positive that with a few more fights under her belt she's going to be a killer. Really dig this girl, wish her lots of success.

TheMessiah - Damn. She will get some experience and be back strong.

Tough chick with a lot of heart Phone Post 3.0

Yea man, nothing but success in front of her. When she comes back she's going to kill some people.

209ESE - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

I blame the haircut... yuck! Phone Post 3.0

When did this place turn into the Haircut Ground?

Obviously the UFC sold the UG to Vidal Sassoon.

FETT_the geek - 
209ESE - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

Would have prefered listening to the female portion of the roster try out some Herbal Essence.

Did she really get on TUF after just one fight.
No ammy fights nothing.

That's crazy Phone Post 3.0

^^she looks good if that's the case Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - 
FETT_the geek - 
209ESE - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

Would have prefered listening to the female portion of the roster try out some Herbal Essence.

Hahahaha

She's gangster as fuck for that handshake.
And her entire career apparently.
1 fight? Damn girl. Phone Post 3.0