Angry black lady doesn't want to pay her bill(VID)

Blue Please:

https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.samuels.9/videos/1771933572827977/

The upsetting thing for me isn't the woman herself. She's a shitty person, but an individual. What's really terrible are the comments. Nearly ALL the blacks who commented not only find nothing wrong with what the woman did, but many even feel the blacks who were present should had attacked the Asian who got scammed, to "stick up for their own".

https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.samuels.9/videos/1771933572827977/

IN before people don't say shit about the post or video but trash OP for having facebook. 

Wrong is wrong. That bitch is an ignorant pos, and sets back humanity. She should be eliminated from the gene pool. It’s sad she exposed that young girl to her failures as a human being, so now we have to hope she grows up to not embrace her mother’s way of living. Scummy trashy bitch, and racist black mindsets that endorse bad behavior like this aren’t helping fascilitate progress. You gotta be a ghetto dumb mf to endorse this type of behavior, because this behavior is ghetto in nature. 

That's whole situation is weird and made me feel weird...

The mother just left her kid in there and then the Asians blocked the little kid from getting out, like a hostage....

What even went down?

This is the 3rd video I've seen where a black person got their nails down and then didn't pay. 

I asume she got her nails done, complained about somethign about them, AFTER THEY WERE DONE, and then tried to walk out without paying?

Fighting - 

What even went down?

This is the 3rd video I've seen where a black person got their nails down and then didn't pay. 

I asume she got her nails done, complained about somethign about them, AFTER THEY WERE DONE, and then tried to walk out without paying?

She got her nails done, then said she wanted to go to another store, get money, come back and pay. Then, she tried to bolt. That's where the vid picks up.

Lol!  I have a couple of older Asian women who cut my hair. One day I watched them turn down two heavyset black women and say they can't do black hair and apoligize/bow/smile and point them to some other place.

When she came back to me I asked her if black hair is more difficult? And she tells me No, not really and that she has a few longtime black women clients. Her problem was they always try and pull some bullshit when it comes time to pay.  So she just tells new clients she doesn't know how to do their hair and apoligizes.

Damn Asians 

Some gems from the comments section:

Chellie AndYeezy Hedgespeth:
Biiiiiiitch you touch my child, looooord, yeah call the police cuz the bitch that felt the need to help would have been the first one who get her shit busted!!! Fuck these Asian, bitch you got a lot of nerve!!! Probably just left H&M too

Kitha Crowe:
Now they know they fckn wrong for keeping that little girl in that shop. I don’t care what happened id slap tf out they ass. And of course you got this Big let me help lookin ass bitch

Ashley White:
Naw them fucking Asian/Chinese nail tech be on bs it's a customer service thing treat ppl how u wanna be treated flat out and half the time they don't and think they Finna get paid the fuck outta here ....... muthafuckas don't know what happen yet trying get involved in somebody else shit mind ya business damn and they DEAD ass wrong for touching that CHILD that shit made me wanna come thru this phone and beat Ass smh and for tht FAT bitch go find u a meal to participate in Instead of getting in other ppl shit Fat Hungry Bitch !!!!!!!!!

Clayton Brown:
I don't care if she stole it or not, I be damn if you block my way out of anywhere. Asian lady would of got all types of stabbed

Sean Givens:
That black bitch boogish as hell she need her fat ass whoop bitch switch on her people for them bitches that dont like is no way

Stephanie Herrington:
I would have waited outside for that house nigger
... And then I would have fucked her up and then see if them Chinese would help her big bird looking ass

A few more good ones:

Cherrylon Mccomb
O.j went to jail for the same thing she needs to sue they azz for kidnapping

Tanisha Nee-Nee Tucker
You fat bitch!!! She should have had a gun and shot that fat bitch! Bitches DON'T Y'ALL EVER DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT TO A BABY!!!!!!! WHAT SHE SHOULD'VE DONE WAS MIND HER GOT DAMN BUSINESS.

Michael Vanzant
It a damn shame for every black person in that shop not to stump the shit out everyone of those Asian and they should had killed that one black lady who was keeping that young kid from leaving. Shut that business down. Burn it down

Theleta Barnes
Yes why in the hell did that lady put her hands on someone's else child ?Naw her ass would have went down like the titanic fo show her ass would have got blinded with that mace and jus want to know did they ask her for her help?

Paris Qortez
They come her and rob our community blind with their liquor stores and beauty supply store none of the money that we spend to support their business comes back to our community im sorry stealing is wrong but in this case its fair game I would have help that young queen leave with her child and for that big bitch to help them is a damn shame you choose your oppressor over your own people dumb hoe.

This is the world we live in. 

We are separating into two completely different species of people the more time moves forward

I am not talking about blacks and whites, I am talking about black culture, and western culture 

I remember when such a big deal was made for Ebonix to start being taught in American schools, and I coulnt really grasp the severity of the arguments being made, until now, like 25 years later 

Lowering the standards of education to make up for an uneducated class of people has led to the state of American culture we are in today, where being ignorant, anti authority, anti education, is glorified by all the heads of this culture, and you dont have to look deep to see it 

Its almost like black people growing up in black American culture, dont have a chance anymore to become part of a civil society that doesnt involve a lifetime of trying to fit it outside of it. There is a lawlessness to black neoghborhoods now that we cant deny anymore, and its out of control in some areas to the point that the president was talking about bringing in the national guard?

When can we start to blame a culture?

Getting a job, carreer, education seems so much simpler if you can blend in to an extent, and not stick out too far to the point of ridiculousness and become a liability 

I bet those woman in the video have had this done to them I would estimate about 100 times, no less 

Those comments... You’ll find more intelligent and better functioning people in your average high school special ed class. What a sad, lost culture. 

and people wonder why businesses don't want to invest in the hood. fuck dealing with that shit while trying to earn an honest dollar.

What a shithole 

Sadly black people like that woman seem to be the norm instead of the exception. Just look at other nations also and not just America.

nice to see that other good samartian step in and help the nail ladies

however, i think they could get in trouble for trapping the child in there like that

We Are All One Mean Species -
KnockoutThoughts - 

Wrong is wrong. That bitch is an ignorant pos, and sets back humanity. She should be eliminated from the gene pool. It’s sad she exposed that young girl to her failures as a human being, so now we have to hope she grows up to not embrace her mother’s way of living. Scummy trashy bitch, and racist black mindsets that endorse bad behavior like this aren’t helping fascilitate progress. You gotta be a ghetto dumb mf to endorse this type of behavior, because this behavior is ghetto in nature. 

Yeah, stealing isnt exclusive to blacks but the defending of criminality for certain black sects if a black person is involved is really unsettling. I havent seen that in other racial sects.
Denying payment after a service has been rendered isn't exclusive to blacks either, but I bet it's damn close..... With Muslims coming in second. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my experience from working in retail.

What's that Asian honey's name?