Anik, Cormier and Rogan

Does not work.

It is one too many and that extra person is Cormier.

Sounds like your mate at a party that is dying to get in and tell his story before yours.

Anik is a nerd but at lest he has enough sense to stfu and let Rogan talk.

We need a professional in the box now with FIGHT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.

My vote is Schiavello 100%

I reckon give it time. It's like with a lot of things, it takes time to get used to something different.

To many people but I have a feeling they want to eventually get rogan off. 

It kind of felt like they were making Rogan train his own replacement

Schivallio and Ranallo would be money some day.

Shut up 

Just awkward. yet who tunes in for the talking heads

I liked it. Anik did the bullshit ads and Joe and Daniel did most of the fight talk

Rogan and Tyson or GTFO

Honestly i think rogan talks too much, was going off alot about germaines cardio

I am now watching the recorded pre lims after the main card.

We don't need Jon Anik.

Daniel and joe are way better with a ton of knowledge.

DC and Rogan were great together. Anik was just there, my wife didn't even realize he was there lol. I would be fine with Rogan and Dc going forward. 

John Dougherty - It kind of felt like they were making Rogan train his own replacement
That's exactly how it seemed to me

jkd4200 - I am now watching the recorded pre lims after the main card.

We don't need Jon Anik.

Daniel and joe are way better with a ton of knowledge.
Anik has the perfect generic sports guy cadence to do ads and tell you what round it is

Need him there for the nonsense

I loved it. Joe and Dan had real fight experience, spoke for the die hard fans, and had some inside jokes that only die harder would catch and Anik did Goldie's job. 

It wasn't very smooth, but I have to say whilst I thought I would miss Goldberg, he really adds nothing to the show. Tiny amount of sentimental value but clearly replaceable and not had much issues with the commentary the past couple of events.

I'm sure even when Rogan goes he'll be missed, but they've got enough people there to fill in, Stann etc. without any detriment to the quality.

Didn't feel like a PPV. Rogan needs to be alpha but Cormier was runnin game.

shawarma -

It wasn't very smooth, but I have to say whilst I thought I would miss Goldberg, he really adds nothing to the show. Tiny amount of sentimental value but clearly replaceable and not had much issues with the commentary the past couple of events.

I'm sure even when Rogan goes he'll be missed, but they've got enough people there to fill in, Stann etc. without any detriment to the quality.

This is true. We all used to bitch at length about Goldie on here and I think you nalied it with the sentimental value. People also like to use anything as an excuse to rubbish the organisation.

For me, I'm not happy with it 'just being ok' with someone like Stann. It's really boring. I love when these guys bring extra hype to the event. Someone like a Bas, Rogan, Schiavello and the like are gonna bring stories and excitement in the times when the fights don't.

Great example was Rogan today talking about how he used to watch Anderson when he came through Pride and Cage Rage. They are old school hard core MMA authorities. I don't think these fighter commentators are.

ThreadKiller - 

I loved it. Joe and Dan had real fight experience, spoke for the die hard fans, and had some inside jokes that only die harder would catch and Anik did Goldie's job. 

^^Agreed. 3 man is the way to go and it was thoroughly entertaining. Rogan and Cormier have natural chemistry, would love to see a Rogan/Cruz/Anik combination too.

Anik has improved significantly and has the fastest ad delivery possible.

Didn't think it was too bad