Anik got lost in Palmer's booty.

Right before the Barry/Morecraft fight

"Palmer always doing work outside of the octagon as we get you ready............camera is on Palmer's ass................for this heavyweight fight!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtamQ70FFE

There's the vid

lmao come on playboy rookie mistake

TTT for Jon

he dropped his lotion

Annik was a little out of breathe after he seen britney's ass lmao!

Barry_BondsMVP - he dropped his lotion

Jon Anik:

lol

LurkingWolf - Pics?!?

There's a video.

ABE FROMAN -  

haha nice

Hocky Balboa -  Jon Anik:

haha dude you have some hilarious posts on this forum. been meaning to compliment but then i log out and forget. but not today!

NarlyPersianDude - I remember this and why was it a mistake, he expressed in a very classy way that she is hot, and why is this a mistake. It's not like he said anything explicit, and honestly, I thought it was good move, it makes him get that human feel, not just some generic guy.

Jimmy Smith did this exact thing, when they where showing those insanely hot girls grapple, he said he felt like there where no losers and he was the winner, I saw no problem with that either. I mean what the fuck, where we not all liking Brittany's top flight prance, I know I was.

Lighten up

Awesome..nice to see that you might actually be straight. Phone Post

Lol, I never noticed the blatant pause because I was also checking dat ass. As always. Phone Post

Finally watched the event, lol that was awesome Phone Post

TTT

iPhone? Phone Post

UGCTT_Shope - iPhone?
Vid is of course removed now. While funny, little clips like these would do nothing but promoting the UFC, they are hellbent on removing every second of them...

NarlyPersianDude - I remember this and why was it a mistake, he expressed in a very classy way that she is hot, and why is this a mistake. It's not like he said anything explicit, and honestly, I thought it was good move, it makes him get that human feel, not just some generic guy.

Jimmy Smith did this exact thing, when they where showing those insanely hot girls grapple, he said he felt like there where no losers and he was the winner, I saw no problem with that either. I mean what the fuck, where we not all liking Brittany's top flight prance, I know I was.

Lighten up

Jimmy Smith comes off a little creepy when he says shit like, "my reasons for coming to work" about them. I feel bad for the ring girls when they have to grapple in front of him, he makes it seem dirty and really awkward.

Otherwise he's outstanding, though. Phone Post

Lighten up

Considering the wildly inappropriate thread you made about Erin Toughill, I don't think you are the best judge for these type of things. Phone Post

Dongbar - 

Lighten up
Considering the wildly inappropriate thread you made about Erin Toughill, I don't think you are the best judge for these type of things.
Haha! My first thought when he talked about saying it in a "classy way".

No biggie though...