Anik needs replaced by Mauro Ranallo

I miss Ranallo freaking out when guys finish fights. He brings a lot more excitement to a fight than Anik.

I like Anik. Ranallo's good too.

Yeah.

No. Phone Post 3.0

Mauro is one of the best in the business without question Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th -

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agree 1000000000000000000000000% percent. 

and florian with 

We can dream Phone Post 3.0

Mauro is a part of the Showtime boxing commentary team. Phone Post 3.0

mauro is the worst commentator there is Phone Post 3.0

Mauro is busy commentating for show time ppv boxing , he's not going to step backwards Phone Post 3.0

I like Anik, I just don't think the voices and excitement levels gel really well with Kenny Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th -

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agree 1000000000000000000000000% percent. 

and florian with 

We all love Bas, but from what I've seen the last few years on WSOF and hdnet he's not very good at calling live fights any more. Phone Post 3.0

Why complain about commentators then request ones that are worse

The guy that needs to be gone the most is Goldberg by far

jmont - mauro is the worst commentator there is Phone Post 3.0
Agree Phone Post 3.0

Fuck all you noobs calling for someone to be removed from his job.

I hope you all get fired tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Mauro is the worst of the modern era

Fuck no on Mauro. But hell yes to Bas!

The UFC must find a way to bring him back into the fold! Phone Post 3.0

Anik looked coked out last weekend.

Agree, Anik is somewhat boring. I think Mauro does boxing commentating now, though. Not sure if hes allowed to do both. I miss Mauro from the PRIDE days.

Galanis -

Mauro is far superior to Anik.. that's why he's now Showtime's lead guy, and commentates on Mayweather's fights, along with any other major boxing on that network. Anik does B level MMA shows that almost no one cares for... people universally dislike his bland, vanilla style. Mauro has passion and knowledge.. that is why he is calling guys like Mayweather. I think that tells you something.

Exactly.

I can't imagine that Mauro would even want Aniks job at this point. Let me see, would I want to call some of the biggest fights in boxing or some ultimate fight nights? Man, what a tough decision. Phone Post 3.0

Mauro is the only thing I don't miss about PRIDE Phone Post 3.0

YES, this is a good idea. Mauro is superior to that coke sniffing shrew Jon Anik in every way shape and form. Phone Post 3.0