Anik + Rogan = the best commentating team in MMA

As I suspected... Anik and Rogan are the best commentating team in MMA.

Anik gets hate because he's with Florian who isnt very good and their tone of voice is too similar.

Minus Rogan's at times bias rant at times...  Anik and Rogan are the best in the business. 

Anik seems very awkward and emotionless Phone Post

I am not a fan at all I want Goldie back Phone Post

Its a nice dynamic, sounds more professional and espn'ie Phone Post

Brady Spawn Killed My Texans - 

I am not a fan at all I want Goldie back Phone Post

this

There is an awkwardness to it and I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe because Anik is a little too stiff compared to Rogan or maybe they havn't had time to get used to eachother yet. I miss the Goldie unintentional comedy too.

Chareth Cutestory -
Master Bater - 
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans -  I am not a fan at all I want Goldie back Phone Post

this

. Phone Post

No, they should replace rogan with jay glazer.

/sarcasm

Anik sucks. Get Goldie back in there. The fights seems so boring and dry like anik.

cross3dout - 
Chareth Cutestory -
Master Bater - 
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans -  I am not a fan at all I want Goldie back Phone Post

this

. Phone Post

Anik is legit. People hate because they're used to Goldie. Over time Anik will be loved by all. Phone Post

War Goldie! Phone Post

Goldie is good at what he does...but, I prefer Anik.

gooddoc - 

There is an awkwardness to it and I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe because Anik is a little too stiff compared to Rogan or maybe they havn't had time to get used to eachother yet. I miss the Goldie unintentional comedy too.

Yeah, I think the chemistry is a little off. Anik and Florian have had some good performances lately IMO, so I'm guessing it will pick up when Rogan and Anik starts finding each other. That being said, I miss Goldie and Rogan!

Prepare2Die - Anik is legit. People hate because they're used to Goldie. Over time Anik will be loved by all. Phone Post

No way he is way too timid his words seem out of place I think they are awful together Goldie and Rogan play off each other so well Phone Post

I've noticed no huge brainfarts, I like that

As much as I rip goldie and goldisms, something about his babbling and mistakes makes me enjoy events even more.

GSPGreasedMyButthole - War Goldie! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Anik sounded pretty sweet so far though.

i'm not a fan of Anik. i don't think he is very good

From a technical standpoint Anik is good, but he sounds like a robot.