Animal donations?

I wanna donate to some kind of program for foster/stray animals, Whats the best place to donate where the CEO isnt gonna get 70 percent of my donations? 

local kennel

I’ll donate my 1 year old female french bulldog, she’s retarded, has separation anxiety, and is generally misbehaving.  Did I meantion she self harms?  Oh yeah she’s a real beauty!

I’ll be the first to donate a pet, who wants the bitch????

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I’ll donate my 1 year old female french bulldog, she’s retarded, has separation anxiety, and is generally misbehaving.  Did I meantion she self harms?  Oh yeah she’s a real beauty!

I’ll be the first to donate a pet, who wants the bitch????

I bet fister would take her

I'd like to donate my neighbor's dogs.

GaspareBJJ -

I wanna donate to some kind of program for foster/stray animals, Whats the best place to donate where the CEO isnt gonna get 70 percent of my donations? 

There's actually programs that help low-income and disabled people care for their pets. When I was out of work and our dog needed emergency surgery, a place called SNPLA covered her many-thousands-of-dollars surgery, labs and meds for a couple of hundred bucks. Since then I've donated $1,000 a year to help other families who might find themselves in a similar situation. Sometimes it helps more to help pet owners. There's also grants in many states to help people and their pets, I usually send a few hundred a year to help keep them funded. I've found that places like the ASPCA and the Humane Society tend to be money pits with very little going to the actual animals. In fact, our closest Humane Society tends to put all the animals they wrangle to sleep immediately, which pisses me off no end.

Look into it in your state, I'm in CA. Most of the people (vets, techs, surgeons, etc) donate their time AFTER their normal work week/times, so it's a very worthwhile program that I'm more than happy to help.

Bassboats Budlight -

Invest in bullets and kill them, no need to save every animal on earth.

Drink bleach

b.d. -
GaspareBJJ -

There's actually programs that help low-income and disabled people care for their pets. When I was out of work and our dog needed emergency surgery, a place called SNPLA covered her many-thousands-of-dollars surgery, labs and meds for a couple of hundred bucks. Since then I've donated $1,000 a year to help other families who might find themselves in a similar situation. Sometimes it helps more to help pet owners. There's also grants in many states to help people and their pets, I usually send a few hundred a year to help keep them funded. I've found that places like the ASPCA and the Humane Society tend to be money pits with very little going to the actual animals. In fact, our closest Humane Society tends to put all the animals they wrangle to sleep immediately, which pisses me off no end.

Look into it in your state, I'm in CA. Most of the people (vets, techs, surgeons, etc) donate their time AFTER their normal work week/times, so it's a very worthwhile program that I'm more than happy to help.

I’m gonna look into this. My brother has a dog and she has like 8-10 lumps on her body. She just recently got this one on her head that’s red bloody and has puss coming out of it. He said he tried to wipe the blood off and she yelped like he’s never heard before. She has one on her stomach that he describes as looking like a worm stuck to her. My brother is broke and can’t pay for the vet visits and I just found out how bad his dog is and told him I would help him out. I’ve been looking for places that will let him pay it off or do it for cheap but I’ll pay it out of pocket if I have to. I fear she’s probably loaded with cancer and will probably need to be put down but we’ll see. If you have any more info please send it my way.

Hillary's Fly -
b.d. -
GaspareBJJ -

I’m gonna look into this. My brother has a dog and she has like 8-10 lumps on her body. She just recently got this one on her head that’s red bloody and has puss coming out of it. He said he tried to wipe the blood off and she yelped like he’s never heard before. She has one on her stomach that he describes as looking like a worm stuck to her. My brother is broke and can’t pay for the vet visits and I just found out how bad his dog is and told him I would help him out. I’ve been looking for places that will let him pay it off or do it for cheap but I’ll pay it out of pocket if I have to. I fear she’s probably loaded with cancer and will probably need to be put down but we’ll see. If you have any more info please send it my way.

What state are you in? SNPLA is a SoCal thing, they might have subsidiaries in central and northern California as well, I don't know. I had to drive to San Pedro, which was almost 2 hours for me, one way, with a dog that was about a day from death. There's also many private foundations that have grants funded by donors and beneficiaries, and it's not always much but it's a first come, first served "as needed" basis, I'd have to ask the wife, she makes out and sends the checks every year but these are also based in Southern California. I would imagine there's counterparts and like minded people all over the country, so if you're not from SoCal you might have to Google to find out. Let me know. 

If that's directed at me, I have 6 Eastern Fox squirrels I'm currently hand feeding. I need more like I need another hole in my head,but I won't let them go hungry. 

You can keep your filthy vole.

b.d. -
Hillary's Fly -
b.d. -
GaspareBJJ -

What state are you in? SNPLA is a SoCal thing, they might have subsidiaries in central and northern California as well, I don't know. I had to drive to San Pedro, which was almost 2 hours for me, one way, with a dog that was about a day from death. There's also many private foundations that have grants funded by donors and beneficiaries, and it's not always much but it's a first come, first served "as needed" basis, I'd have to ask the wife, she makes out and sends the checks every year but these are also based in Southern California. I would imagine there's counterparts and like minded people all over the country, so if you're not from SoCal you might have to Google to find out. Let me know. 

I’m in VA. Will google, thanks

I'll have my wife use her google-foo and see what's in your area. What part of VA are you in? 

Denim Chicken - I'd like to donate my neighbor's dogs.

lol