Animal Kingdom Season 2

on Amazon prime is available.

Better than Season 1 imo.

season 3 starts tonite TNT

Wow they killed off Baz, I thought for sure he'd recover and then it would be the family gets back together to track down the girl and get the money back.

But looks like he's got a new series he's in so they killed him off.  Guess it doesnt make the season more interesting. 

Its really painting the picture that Jay might have killed Baz but I dont see it. 

Really good show.

I think Lucy and her brother were behind it, no one else. The cholos Jay paid on behalf of Smurf went to the house to look for the money, not realizing it was already gone. They wouldn't have done that if in on Baz's murder.

Forget the show and watch the original Australian movie.

what did Baz do with the money does Lucy have it? He was taking off with her wasnt he

punchdrunkMMA -

I think Lucy and her brother were behind it, no one else. The cholos Jay paid on behalf of Smurf went to the house to look for the money, not realizing it was already gone. They wouldn't have done that if in on Baz's murder.

I dont think so, her and the brother took the money but only after it seemed like Baz was dead and cops were coming.

Doesnt look like she knows this is coming and she def seems broken up about it.  Maybe her brother knew about money from her and he just decided to kill him and after that they took the money but I dont think so.  I think she took the money because the opportunity was there when it looked like Baz was dead and she knew where the money was.

Really seem be pointing towards Jay doing it for Smurt or maybe Jay did it without Smurf's knowledge. 

Definitely was Smurf who put a hit on Baez and Lucy saw the opportunity to steal the stash.

Jay realized it was Smurf after he visited her in jail. Ultimately I think Jay kills Smurf venging his fathers death 

or Jay did it and turns out to be more hardcore than the brothers ever have been

NHBDaddy - or Jay did it and turns out to be more hardcore than the brothers ever have been

Def possible.  Does seem to be setting Jay up as the smartest and maybe the most hardcore of all of them. 

Let it be said again - Nikki needs to get bumped off. Stupid to be talking shop in front of her. Maybe Mia will be the one to do it?

Speaking of Mia, do we know exactly why Smurf is paying the Trujillos (other than that they were supposed to steal the money Baz took from her)? 

punchdrunkMMA - 

Let it be said again - Nikki needs to get bumped off. Stupid to be talking shop in front of her. Maybe Mia will be the one to do it?

Speaking of Mia, do we know exactly why Smurf is paying the Trujillos (other than that they were supposed to steal the money Baz took from her)? 

I figured it was for protection in prison.

Ive got season 1 on my hard drive and never watched. Is it Australian or American? 

MankTabbott -

Ive got season 1 on my hard drive and never watched. Is it Australian or American? 

murican 

ABCTT_delinodeshields -
MankTabbott -

murican 

Is it worth watching?

MankTabbott -
ABCTT_delinodeshields -
MankTabbott -

murican 

Is it worth watching?

It's pretty good. I think so.

Have they ever proven Baz to be Jays dad or just because Smurf told him so? He needs to hear it from Pope

NHBDaddy - Have they ever proven Baz to be Jays dad or just because Smurf told him so? He needs to hear it from Pope

Doubt it will ever be proven, gonna be Baz telling him it was some guy and Smurt telling Jay its Baz. 

Chris27 -
NHBDaddy - Have they ever proven Baz to be Jays dad or just because Smurf told him so? He needs to hear it from Pope

Doubt it will ever be proven, gonna be Baz telling him it was some guy and Smurt telling Jay its Baz. 

Don’t think Baz will be telling him anything 

Sweet_Baby_Jesus -
Chris27 -

Don’t think Baz will be telling him anything 

obvioulsy.  I meant to Jay its gonna be Baz told him it was some dude who raped his mom and the grandma is always gonna say its Baz.

he's not gonna get the closure unless he finds something of Baz's and gets a DNA test done.  Kind of surprised he didnt do that before, steal a comb or something from Baz and got it done to be sure.