Animal Kingdom Season 2

MankTabbott -
ABCTT_delinodeshields -
MankTabbott -

Ive got season 1 on my hard drive and never watched. Is it Australian or American? 

murican 

Is it worth watching?

One of my favorite shows! 

great season 3 so far.

mia is so sexy.

DougWilson - great season 3 so far.

mia is so sexy.

Those lips...

I guess it's confirmed that Smurf was behind Baz's murder since Mia was the shooter. I wonder if Jay will start putting it together since Mia's gun was in full view on tonight's episode and Nikki mentioned her ability to differentiate one handgun from another. Presumably the police report would have ballistics/shell casing info, so recognizing Mia carries the same type of firearm and knowing she is on the take from Smurf could lead down an interesting path storyline-wise.

tonights episode was good, should be some good tv the next few weeks.

nikki has an awesome rack.

DougWilson - tonights episode was good, should be some good tv the next few weeks.

Yeah got me excited for the upcoming episodes

Was kind of thinking it seemed like a girl running but I thought for a second it was Jay's girl but then I was like no way she'd do it or be able to act normal. 

Guess now we know it was Smurf who had him taking out.   and Mia is hot as hell, I'd dump Nikki in a second and hook up with the hot gangbanger.

Nikki seems more and more likely to catch a bullet this season. She is always referring to the Cody boys' antics as "we" and fell right into Mia's trap. Speaking of which, was the scene of Mia going into that house meant to show she lied to Jay about her mother being dead? Or was that supposed to be her grandmother?

Not sure about Dennis Leary's role this season other than being Daron's estranged father. But at least we saw some woman-ass as a result of it.

Nikki needs to go, she's running her mouth, nobody wants her there.  Problem is she's someone who would rat on them out of spite of Jay broke up with her.

Who is Mia talking too about the Codys on the phone?

Chris27 -

Nikki needs to go, she's running her mouth, nobody wants her there.  Problem is she's someone who would rat on them out of spite of Jay broke up with her.

Who is Mia talking too about the Codys on the phone?

In the preview for next week's episode it sounded like Pope said something along the lines of, "if the cops get to her she'll talk" and "she needs to go". I assume he's referring to Nikki. 

I also assume Mia was talking to the other cholo we've seen her with who Smurf is paying off.

I just got Amazon Prime!

slowandweak - 

I just got Amazon Prime!

is animal kingdom free to watch on prime?

DougWilson - 
slowandweak - 

I just got Amazon Prime!

is animal kingdom free to watch on prime?

Not sure about Prime, first 2 seasons are on Netflicks though

Fucking nicki 

How dumb is Nicki?  And Jay just left her there.  Thats a tough one, he doesnt need that heat but leaving her she's not stable and would fold under pressure.  She's a liablity.

Doesnt make sense that they'd let Jays girlfriend get that close to things that she'd know shit.  You let her live there, her parents know she's there, she knows things.  Its a mess.  Really fucked up letting her stay there.

im thinking what happened to her in the movie will happen soon.

DougWilson - im thinking what happened to her in the movie will happen soon.

Would make sense given last week's episode. Good call!

Now that Smurf is out and Poe knows she’s the one who put the hit out on Baz, should get interesting