Ankalaev vs Cutelaba is off: COVID-19

Rollercoaster of emotions. I saw the thread and said fuck and clicked on it. Saw the OP was from 17 days ago or something and that it got rebooked for today. Then I was relieved. Then I scrolled down to the bottom of the thread and saw it was off again.

1 Like
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Sucks but hope they resxhedule it for next month, depending how bad Cutelaba has it.

Just how many times are they going to reschedule it? Cutelaba lost the first time, they gave him rematch. He failed to show up because of covid. They reschedule it for a later date and the guy fails the test again. Enough is enough, time to move on.Ā 

Cutelaba deserves the rematch. I donā€™t see how he can be blamed for this unless heā€™s being careless.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand how heā€™s testing positive again. Has Ion made a public statement about this?Ā 

Edit: I just checkedĀ Ionā€™s Instagram, his most post said something like ā€œsorry I couldnā€™t fight, but Iā€™ll see you soon.ā€ His previous posts showĀ he has been quarantining and heā€™s been training hard, he looks ready to fight. It had to be a false positive.Ā 

Chances OSP tests positive this weekend again?