ANKLE LOCK SEMINAR IN HOUSTON

Machado Black Belt Kenny McClure (forum member, Thatguy) will be putting on an ankle lock Seminar in Houston hosted by Eric Williams and elite martial arts.

Seminar will be April 18th 2004.

Contact Elite Martial Arts @ 281-558-7388.
for more info.

This is a great opportunity to hone your leg and ankle game Kenny is awesome at ankle and leg locks and well respected by his training partners like Carlos Machado, Travis Lutter, Elvis and others for his skills in this area.

I highly encourage you to check out this event not only will it help your game but since Kenny is my business partner in Texas Submission Athletics, the money from this seminar will go to help us off set costs for the First Annual Texas Submission Challenge in June.

So help your self and help the sport in Texas!

ttt

ttt

ttt this will be from 1-5pm pm sunday

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt for Kenny

Snead was showing me some of the stuff Kenny was teaching on holding the foot and slight changes of angle and positioning made a huge difference. It's one thing to fall back and grab a leg but Kenny's setups are super technical.

ttt

ttt

thatguy-what is your contact info

YOU CAN E-MAIL HIM @ kenny@texassubmission.com

popeye are you thatguy's dad? or can he just not answer by his self. i will now start ignoring you.

Rob, No I am your daddy.

I am thatguys personal assistant.

I will now go back to ignoring you

oh and the cost is 60 in advance and 75 at the door and the room is filling quick, ask Alvis and his guys about his seminar Kenny did the same one for them it realy will help you understand the ankle lock much better.

ttt

Popey posted the correct email address. What do you need Flowslo?

hey thatguy tell rob to suht up