Ann Arbor MI lookn for NHB teacher

You guys are talking about me like I'm dead or some mythical creature. I'm still here and I'm still training. I just don't get paid what I should to fight( Hardly any of us do). But I still love the sport and I'm still teaching and training. I'll be teaching again starting at the beginning of the year. You can get a hold of me at sam.wells@eds.com.

I remember you solid snake. You dropped off the face of the earth. LOL!

Sam Nico Wells

Shut up bitch.

Go back to being a mythical creature.

elgringo: What's going on with Craig Gray? I met him a few years ago with Jerry Bomay in LA at Caique's. He was a really good guy. I hope everything's well with him.

In a few months hopefully some of you MI badasses will be able to show some of your SKILLS. MORE TO COME SOON!

Hey Gardner...I know da plan..what about some of us Florida badass'? ;)

Hey DCC, do you think you could set me up with a fight with Dave Gardner??
I want an easy fight, cause' that guy NEVER trains.!.!

C ya soon!!

LOL, I left town in a week's notice to finish college at WMU two years ago.

Anywho, it's good to be back. I'll get in touch.

Sam = Centaur?

He's more of a Pegasus....

What's up Vitkay?We gotta get together and train soon bro.

If anyone is near Ann Arbor needs some mat time, This space if open anytime durring the day or night (except MON.WED.FRI.nights) Just email me if you want in! jonathon_travis@sbcglobal.net

What's up Don??? I am looking forward to training with you too. Seguin has a big fight coming up with Villasenor, so I think we will be meeting up on Sunday's. I have to give him a call. I am hoping to get a fight soon. C ya soon, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

where is a good tae kwon do school in michigan? all I ever come across is this bjj, nhb, boxing bullcrap.

Yeah sundays will be good for me too.What's up Gallo?

I don't know where a tae kwon do school is, but there is a great tang su do school in Birmingham. Start your search there sissy.

There are plenty of Take My Dough schools around here.

Kakkarotto_san I'm really going to kick your AZZ! What happend to the pride show? I thought we were watching it at your house? PUNK!

solidsnake I'll see ya Friday.

is tang so do the deadly art VanDamme studies, because he could whoop anybody

I am available to teach in the Michigan area.

I have a black belt in Mouthing Off and a brown belt in Eating Sandwiches.

If interested, you can contact me at themarkone@hotmail.com

Mark