Ann Coulter Cancels Berkeley Speech Due to Threats

More details:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/ann-coulter-berkeley-speech.html

Can't she arrange to do it via the web?

I don't like Ann Coulter, and this does nothing to change that.

More of a Ann Barnhardt kind of guy.

TTT 

FASCISTS WIN: Coulter Cancels Event After Berkeley Refuses To Stop Anti-Conservative Violence

BY: Ben Shapiro

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15775/fascists-win-coulter-cancels-event-after-berkeley-ben-shapiro

Oh, Berkeley!

She's hot.

I'm sure Ann Coulter is as happy as can be right now. She was trying to catch some of that Milo shine by booking an event at Berkley. She's a professional attention whore.

I would give her the most disappointing 30 seconds of her life.

She really had no choice after the two student groups who were sponsoring her backed out. Apparently, young conservatives are for freedom so long as they don't have to actually risk anything for it.

Dougie -

She's hot.

Middle is Ann in college.

So she's really pulling out because other conservatives won't stand with her?

Late on Tuesday, the conservative group that was helping Ms. Coulter in her legal efforts to force Berkeley to host her, Young America’s Foundation, said it could no longer participate. “Young America’s Foundation will not jeopardize the safety of its staff or students,” the group said.

Without any support, Ms. Coulter said, she was left with little choice. “Everyone who should believe in free speech fought against it or ran away,” she said.

btw I agree one thousand percent this is a sad day when this is a reality of America. Anyone, left or right, that shuts down free speech through intimidation or threats is guilty of a grave atrocity against America.

At least the students are getting a real life lesson here about progressive institutions and their authoritarian leanings.

Ogami Itto - So she's really pulling out because other conservatives won't stand with her?

Late on Tuesday, the conservative group that was helping Ms. Coulter in her legal efforts to force Berkeley to host her, Young America’s Foundation, said it could no longer participate. “Young America’s Foundation will not jeopardize the safety of its staff or students,” the group said.

Without any support, Ms. Coulter said, she was left with little choice. “Everyone who should believe in free speech fought against it or ran away,” she said.

btw I agree one thousand percent this is a sad day when this is a reality of America. Anyone, left or right, that shuts down free speech through intimidation or threats is guilty of a grave atrocity against America.

If they stood with her and got hurt, they would face endless lawsuits

Foos - I'm sure Ann Coulter is as happy as can be right now. She was trying to catch some of that Milo shine by booking an event at Berkley. She's a professional attention whore.

?? They invited her dipshit

Uli Kunkel - 

I don't get it, why is it always Berkeley? Maybe give a speech somewhere else. Somewhere the people will be a little more receptive to your message. It's like they are doing it on purpose to stir up shit. Maybe I'm missing what is so special about Berkeley. 

they sure seem to be in the news a lot lately