Annie DELIVERS!!!!!!

and meets every expectation of non retards!!!!

I won't hold your breath for a counterpoint since no one will admit to watching this dogshit.

That fag is clearly a racist.

Can't wait for Soulplane with an all white cast.

His White Movie Critic privilege is oppressively blinding. 

David@accu - 

Can't wait for Soulplane with an all white cast.

You'd like that, you cracka ass cracka!

This screenshot I have just captured is all you need to know about this video.

Phone Post 3.0

Mark It Zero - This screenshot I have just captured is all you need to know about this video.

Phone Post 3.0

It sucks a big cock?

DaveFu -
Mark It Zero - This screenshot I have just captured is all you need to know about this video.

Phone Post 3.0

It sucks a big cock?
Looks like two Phone Post 3.0

As much as I adore Quvenzhané Wallis from Beasts of the southern Wild, I will pass on this due to Jamie Foxx.

The sun be comming out tomorrow

Isn't it sort of racist and stereotypical of them to use HIPHOP as the soundtrack for black Annie?

And will they have to keep going and make a version for gender benders called "TrAnnie"?

Pls discuss. Phone Post 3.0

What's funny about all of this is if it was some blonde hair/blue eye white girl playing Annie, more people would be outraged for misrepresenting the iconic image of the short curly haired freckled redhead. Make Annie black and people have to self censor

^^they need to make an all ginger cast of BOYZ In the Hood about some white kids in the suburbs "gang banging" - let's see how well that goes over lol. Phone Post 3.0

TrAnnie ftw, VU Phone Post 3.0

28% on Rotten Tomatoes.

JoeMimic - Should have had Jamie Foxx as Motherfucker Jones in it. I would watch that. Phone Post 3.0

I'll do Annie for 100 million dollars.....Fuck it...50 dollars

I want Jonah hill as shaft next Phone Post 3.0

A black kid without parents, is this reality TV? Phone Post 3.0

Zeke Dynasty - ^^they need to make an all ginger cast of BOYZ In the Hood about some white kids in the suburbs "gang banging" - let's see how well that goes over lol. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think that many ginger people were allowed to be actors. Ron howard would have to play every role like eddie Murphy Phone Post 3.0