Anniversary Present for wife, ideas needed

Yeah yeah, she's fucking a black guy and I should get her a dildo since I have a small cock. 

Moving on....

I have approximately 7 hours to have gotten my wife a gift. Last year was a more important year and I got her something really nice. This year we agreed would be something smaller. 

So in the range of $200?

ideas frens. Give me them. 

Some goddamn peace and quiet. 

Here you go..

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61RYutHZVQL._UX679_.jpg

Buy her something boring and practical like a Vitamix

Sandy Pantz - Buy her something boring and practical like a Vitamix

I don't want her to start juicing or whatever. lol

If my wife doesn't want a specific gift then I'll usually get her a morning at the spa on a Saturday (not too early), then she'll be relaxed and happy the rest of the day. Take her from there to lunch and then dinner that night. In between she shouldn't have to lift a finger at home, have her favorites wines, snacks, etc..

Le Shat
©

However you don't want her spoiled, so the next day you should have several chores lined up with expected deadlines.

1 Like

Tell her you got her a surprise...

Then have her guess....

Use that info to purchase gift...

Get her a spa day.

Massage

Nails done etc.

Finish it with a nice dinner somewhere 

What year is this of your anniversary?

If you're not into the traditional ideas based on the number of years then a Mani/Pedi always works if she is in to that.

Maybe a massage or a couples massage.

Gift certificate to a nice restaurant that you might not otherwise frequent.

Surprise anal?

mglaw - What year is this of your anniversary?

If you're not into the traditional ideas based on the number of years then a Mani/Pedi always works if she is in to that.

Maybe a massage or a couples massage.

Gift certificate to a nice restaurant that you might not otherwise frequent.

This and maybe pick up some flowers and a card on your way home. 

Spa Day is always the answer - some combo of a mani, pedi & massage. Afterwards she'll be relaxed and feel pretty w the hands & feet matching, take her out to a nice dinner. Afterwards, buttfuck that digested dinner onto your weiner.

Eddie Money tickets

jacktripper -

OP said they agreed on something smaller for this years gift (bitch EXPECTS something), sooo.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwip9Ki2g87kAhXEIDQIHSa3AWwQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FBLACK-DECKER-CHV1410L-Cordless-Lithium%2Fdp%2FB006LXOJC0&psig=AOvVaw3VD3XJcrc8Elz2jhfoXVRJ&ust=1568471932527723

Good advice frens. I went with an afternoon at the spa. Manicure, pedicure, and massage. I'll send her on a Sunday while I watch football so she can't ask stupid questions. 

Thanks everyone!

Earrings and a dildo

Yossarian -

Good advice frens. I went with an afternoon at the spa. Manicure, pedicure, and massage. I'll send her on a Sunday while I watch football so she can't ask stupid questions. 

Thanks everyone!

SMH...

Just get her a card, flowers, and a heart shape box of chocolates while your at it.... Hahaha

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Yossarian -

Thanks everyone!

SMH...

Just get her a card, flowers, and a heart shape box of chocolates while your at it.... Hahaha

He really put a lot of thought into it.

"Here honey, let these Asians touch you while i fart and watch my team lose"

Googles nearest Spa.....

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Yossarian -

Thanks everyone!

SMH...

Bro those are my Valentine's Day plans?!