Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Gassed.

4 minutes + Anxiety + Stress + It being Fedor.

Man.

Yea, good idea to put your hands on your hips and pretty much TELL the best HW in the business.."hey, i'm tired" and then get KTFO shortly thereafter.

I think I hear some tires calling.......

lol. grimms proved hes good and can beat many folks. but fedors simply da best......better than allllll the rest. realize it fools

[quote]JolietJake - Yea, good idea to put your hands on your hips and pretty much TELL the best HW in the business.."hey, i'm tired" and then get KTFO shortly thereafter. I think I hear some tires calling.......[/quote] 

LMAO!!!

JolietJake - Yea, good idea to put your hands on your hips and pretty much TELL the best HW in the business.."hey, i'm tired" and then get KTFO shortly thereafter. I think I hear some tires calling.......

LMAO!!!

Phundamental - [quote]JolietJake - Yea, good idea to put your hands on your hips and pretty much TELL the best HW in the business.."hey, i'm tired" and then get KTFO shortly thereafter. I think I hear some tires calling.......[/quote] 

LMAO!!!

ur doing it wrong...

for real

I would agree but 'The Mouth' is a huge douchebag.  I'll go to the next thread.

c'mon guys give Rogers break, he fought good against fedor, it was his first defeat, which is never an easy thing to deal with. if he improves he can be great

JolietJake - I think I hear some tires calling.......

man, that's cold

seriously wtf

dude lost to the best fighter in the UNIVERSE!

early stoppage, even though fedor rules...

Uncalled for.  Remember, this guy isn't far removed from a life that is far from glamourous and here he is fighting the top rated heavyweight fighter of all time.  It's a cool story to see him rise the ranks.  I hope he learns a well rounded MMA game and makes a good living from fighting.

IowaFootball - 

Uncalled for.  Remember, this guy isn't far removed from a life that is far from glamourous and here he is fighting the top rated heavyweight fighter of all time.  It's a cool story to see him rise the ranks.  I hope he learns a well rounded MMA game and makes a good living from fighting.

I would have said the same thing, but then I heard his post-fight interview. "Best believe" you just got KTFO Brett.

He has potential though, thats for sure, he gave Fedor a good run for his money, and rogers is so green,. he's only going to get better.

ShaqNoob - 
IowaFootball - 

I would have said the same thing, but then I heard his post-fight interview. "Best believe" you just got KTFO Brett.

I know man I thought that at first.  But he hasn't lost before and surely not on this sized stage.  You could tell that he was very upset with himself and emotional.  As he gets more big fights, he will mature I hope.

So basically you're saying, "Rogers lost the fight."

Yep, we saw it too.

no way a guy with tiddies was going to beat fedor.

NHB USA -  I would agree but 'The Mouth' is a huge douchebag.  I'll go to the next thread.

LOL.  Can you shave your moustache next time... it make it hard to finish if you know what I mean.

^
this fucking clown.

Bailx - early stoppage, even though fedor rules...

I'm the #1 Fedor fan on these boards and thought, through pure anxiety, Fedor may have lost the first.

Rewatching it calmly today, he did infact win decisively.