Anonymous-N.Korea NOT Behind the Hacks!

A new threat against Sony came tonight on Pastebin.com from a group identifying itself as Anonymous. Is it legit? They’re telling Sony now to release “The Interview” or else– more hacks coming from their databases. The letter threatens both Sony and CEO Michael Lynton. So now what? Release, don’t release. It’s as if “The Interview” were a serious political movie. It’s not. I can’t believe so many people are fighting over it. Meanwhile, on amazon, “Team America” is up to number 179 and rising. Paramount and the “South Park” are getting a good laugh.
Here’s how it appears on pastebin.com:
NOTE: I am not the creator of this document. I take no responsibility for any damages caused by this document. This is merely a backup of the original copy, just in case it gets taken down or whatever. The original copy can be viewed here: http://pastebin.com/xEmKN3ui

—-

I Dear Mr. Michael Lynton (CEO of Sony Entertainment),

We shall first-off begin this message with an expression of sympathy as you have failed to release “The Interview” as you believe that hackers shall carry out a new operation to cause malicious damage within your organisation.

I would like to inform you that we all know the hacks didn’t come from North Korea (we think everybody knows about this already).

What we would like to say is that by not releasing “The Interview”, you are denying us the privilege of the Freedom Of Information Act (1966).

Unfortunately, due to your organisation panicking at first sight of trouble, we find this very cowardly of both yourself and your organisation (Sony Entertainment).

We know that Mr. Paulo Coelho has offered Sony Entertainment a sum of $100,000 for the rights of the movie; where he shall then be able to upload the movie onto BitTorrent.

Obviously, you shall not be responding to his generous offer – so please respond to ours with a public conference, we wish to offer you a deal…

Release “The Interview” as planned, or we shall carry out as many hacks as we are capable of to both Sony Entertainment, and yourself.

Obviously, this document was only created by a group of 25 – 30 Anons, but there are more of us on the internet than you can possibly imagine.

We are Anonymous,
We are Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/12/21/sony-gets-a-new-threat-anonymous-says-hackers-arent-korean-release-film-or-more-hacks-coming

Well was it mole people? Phone Post 3.0

Let me turn off majority of my brain and pretend to be some lunatic CT, "it's a false flag created by the american government to takeaway our rights". Phone Post 3.0

People behind the fappening maybe?

Even fake Hollywood is fake in Hollywood. Could you imagine what these guys could do with their time if they applied it correctly? I'm sure they would be able to find out who really shot Kennedy or maybe how the sphinx an the pyramids were made. That entire "movement" is becoming a joke. They could single handily topple the secrets of all the gubmints on Earth but instead direct their time to hacking an email system for Hollywood. What a waste. Phone Post 3.0

Charizard - Well was it mole people? Phone Post 3.0
Crab people IMO Phone Post 3.0

How does a company choosing not to release a movie they made with their own money violate the FOIA? I think the need to contact their lawyer to get some clarification.

Probably just someone trying to piggyback on Anonymous' rep.

Vitor29 - 
Hired Gun - Let me turn off majority of my brain and pretend to be some lunatic CT, "it's a false flag created by the american government to takeaway our rights". Phone Post 3.0
So the only alternative to it not being north Korea is a government false flag? Clearly you did turn off your brain. Phone Post 3.0

I did say I was going Conspiracy Theorist

No doubt in my mind NK did this. I think taking out their power grid with is 50's technology at best would be an appropriate response. Hard to run a computer to hack with when you have no power. A couple EMP bombs would do the job.

baj54 - Even fake Hollywood is fake in Hollywood. Could you imagine what these guys could do with their time if they applied it correctly? I'm sure they would be able to find out who really shot Kennedy or maybe how the sphinx an the pyramids were made. That entire "movement" is becoming a joke. They could single handily topple the secrets of all the gubmints on Earth but instead direct their time to hacking an email system for Hollywood. What a waste. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya, but I got a feeling the CIA databases are a bit better secured than Sony's :)

The decision was made for them, the major theaters decided not to play the movie which caused them to pull it

Hired Gun -
Vitor29 - 
Hired Gun - Let me turn off majority of my brain and pretend to be some lunatic CT, "it's a false flag created by the american government to takeaway our rights". Phone Post 3.0
So the only alternative to it not being north Korea is a government false flag? Clearly you did turn off your brain. Phone Post 3.0

No doubt in my mind NK did this. I think taking out their power grid with is 50's technology at best would be an appropriate response. Hard to run a computer to hack with when you have no power. A couple EMP bombs would do the job.
You realize emp bombs are nuclear bombs right ?

I am pretty sure japan ; south Korea ; China ; Russia would be ok with fallout landing on them.

I am also sure south Korea would be ok with the counter attack and soel being bombed. Phone Post 3.0

Getting so tired of their overdramatic rhetoric Phone Post 3.0

They speak of freedom of speech, but then threaten to cause trouble over things someone has said on Twitter and what not.... (The whole "Iggy" thing)

I don't think it's cowardly at all to not release the movie if they are being threatened. It's just a movie.... Phone Post 3.0

Zekolas - 
Hired Gun -
Vitor29 - 

You realize emp bombs are nuclear bombs right ?

I am pretty sure japan ; south Korea ; China ; Russia would be ok with fallout landing on them.

I am also sure south Korea would be ok with the counter attack and soel being bombed. Phone Post 3.0

We have other bombs that cause EMP other than nuclear. They have been used several times over a few different conflicts

https://cyberarms.wordpress.com/2010/04/28/the-weapon-that-disabled-iraqs-power-grid/

Is their position that they did the hack and someone else made the threats? If they did the threats then why are they now angry that the threats worked?

So someone hacked them and threatened them if they did release the movie.

Then someone threatens to hack them if they don't release the movie.

SONY can't win here.

I suggest they release the movie here on teh OG. Only we can handle the ensuing chaos with the appropriate panache.

So Anonymous just trolled our government? Phone Post 3.0

Dougie - 

So someone hacked them and threatened them if they did release the movie.

Then someone threatens to hack them if they don't release the movie.

SONY can't win here.

I suggest they release the movie here on teh OG. Only we can handle the ensuing chaos with the appropriate panache.

Don't volunteer this site for any hack attacks, jrun server shits the bed everytime there's a controversial decision on a PPV. Imagine how long it would be down if somebody were actively trying to hurt it!

Sony is releasing it on their site for download. They should put it on network tv for 24hrs straight like they do with The Christmas Story

Its beginning to look like what Anonymous found about this entire Sony - North Korea shit story:

Sony never made the movie and Anonymous knows it.

There was only a trailer made as a hit piece, propaganda. This whole hack thing was purposely pinned on NK, for what purpose, i dont know.