Another Biden Gaff?

Yikes!

1 Like

What the fuck did he say? Can I just get the speech in text? Bro this shit is too fucking funny and sad

Yea, because we’re going to carpet bomb and nuke our own citizens.
what the fuck GIF

7 Likes

Almost sounds like Joe is advocating for citizens to own F15s and nukes?

2 Likes

Feel like him and Kamala are letting out a lot of freudian slips lately.

1 Like

Was this part of this POSs “souring violence”response?

The subject has nothing to do with the 2A. Nothing.

Okay, the link is working now.

He’s wrong though, you were allowed to own cannons. And considering the purpose of the 2nd amendment was to arm the citizens to protect against a tyrannical government, I think he’s arguing that citizens should be allowed to own fighter jets and nukes

3 Likes

Fuck yeah, time to get type-rated on an F15E and live my childhood dream!

3 Likes

The thing I love about Xiden is that he is so concise, direct and easy to understand.

I gathered that the Tree of Liberty needs watered with the blood of tyrants in the government, and he is saying that we citizens should be allowed to own nuclear weapons and F-15s to make that happen. Bravo sir, I completely agree!

2 Likes

I I don’t see anything and the Second Amendment that limits the type of people who can own weapons, for the type of weapons they can own. I know that, I’m just some blue-collar guy. I once thought it would be reasonable to expect a career politician 10 more years of political experience and I have years on this Earth to be familiar with the text of the Second Amendment.

Is the former vice president advocating citizens to forcefully remove our incompetent government?

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you can’t bullshit while trying to justify a federal agency manufacturing laws out of thin air.

2 Likes

His sentences are like shit sandwiches.

2 Likes

Hes saying you’re gonna need bigger weapons than little rifles and handguns to take on the might of the US government

Men who live in deserts wearing sandals and hip fire AK47’s would disagree…

5 Likes

Biden wants you to think American privateers and merchant ships were denied cannons.

3 Likes

Bingo.

The second amendment was specifically included to ensure that the citizens could defend themselves against a tyrannical government. Not for any other reason.

Basically what he just said is that laws limiting what the citizens may own is directly unconstitutional.

Great job joe, almost as good as giving Putin a list at of targets not to hit.

Guy is incompetent and and when he gets pulled we have the cackling witch of the west to deal with.

8 Likes