Another blue name? Get in here!

So, I just gifted a blue name to ausmma. So that's one blue name down. So, I figured.. you know, I'm having a REALLY good past few weeks..

so why not gift another? Different rules this time. If you can PROVE that you are a contributing member to the UG, and that you post solid, thick, tight threads or comments, then you will get a blue name.

You have until December 13th, my birthday, to impress me. Get to it lads.

The Overseer - 

So, I just gifted a blue name to ausmma. So that's one blue name down. So, I figured.. you know, I'm having a REALLY good past few weeks..

so why not gift another? Different rules this time. If you can PROVE that you are a contributing member to the UG, and that you post solid, thick, tight threads or comments, then you will get a blue name.

Can't thank you enough mate thanks again

x Anchor x - 

In, this is a very informative post. Firstly, GSP is the most effective fighter to ever live, but Silva is the greatest.

Secondly, you kind sir, most likely have the biggest PP in the UG. Phone Post

You know, I like you...

"The Overseer - CRE. Not trolling either, I think the guys hilarious.

Also, nick diaz nut hugger and Onlythestrongsurvive. Two solid posters."

From the thread "Great posters in the history of the UG?"

As far as I can tell, I'm the only mud on that list.

ausmma - 
The Overseer - 

Can't thank you enough mate thanks again

Anytime homie, enjoy your blue :)

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - "The Overseer - CRE. Not trolling either, I think the guys hilarious.

VTFU and amazing chances of being a blue name do to bad ass investigating skills.

Nice positive thread and goodwill bro.

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye can't ruin my post in this thread either, lol

The Overseer - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - "The Overseer - CRE. Not trolling either, I think the guys hilarious.

VTFU and amazing chances of being a blue name do to bad ass investigating skills.

Well, at least I got a vu if nothing else. Thanks lol

Oh and I am the first person to get Dana to throw up the UG sign ;-)

I started the "Fedor vs. Brock" thread that Dana responded to a few months ago. If that fight ever happens, I get some credit.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye can't ruin my post in this thread either, lol

Dude he was trolling the shit out of you haha, it's okay though because I checked out what you posted regardless Phone Post

The Overseer - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye can't ruin my post in this thread either, lol

Dude he was trolling the shit out of you haha, it's okay though because I checked out what you posted regardless Phone Post

It was hilarious

Damn you're a good guy Overseer. I saw your last thread and get jealous because I saw it too late...but that's fine.

The UG is the only place you find guys like the Overseer. Where else are ppl helping out each other? Giving away blue names? Doing the Secret Santa? This is home man!
I'm a 12er...a muddy one...but I was hiding in the closet of this house for a long time.

Just wanna give my five cents to the UG and Overseer. I love this place...and I guess my wifey hates it...cause every time before going to sleep I had to check the UG...and we're not talking about "having a look for a minute".

So have a nice day everyone...in Germany it's 6 in the morning...I'm on the toilet and will grab some coffee in a second...get the kid in the Kindergarten before going to work to check the UG again. Phone Post

The Overseer - 

Did you check all mine? I was posting gold. Pure gold.

Rear Naked Chode -
The Overseer - 

Did you check all mine? I was posting gold. Pure gold.

Redeem yourself, come out of retirement Phone Post

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work - Damn you're a good guy Overseer. I saw your last thread and get jealous because I saw it too late...but that's fine.

The UG is the only place you find guys like the Overseer. Where else are ppl helping out each other? Giving away blue names? Doing the Secret Santa? This is home man!
I'm a 12er...a muddy one...but I was hiding in the closet of this house for a long time.

Just wanna give my five cents to the UG and Overseer. I love this place...and I guess my wifey hates it...cause every time before going to sleep I had to check the UG...and we're not talking about "having a look for a minute".

So have a nice day everyone...in Germany it's 6 in the morning...I'm on the toilet and will grab some coffee in a second...get the kid in the Kindergarten before going to work to check the UG again. Phone Post

Hey man, maybe you'll win this time :)
And you live in Germany? That's fucking sick I've always wanted to visit there. Only place out of country I've been is Ireland. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Guten morgen jjdw

I will TTT this for days Phone Post