Another DUI for Jeff Hardy

Fucking idiot.

6 Likes

AEW star Jeff Hardy was arrested shortly after midnight last night in Volusia County, Florida.

Volusia County jail records show that Hardy was booked into the jail at 12:45am, on charges of Driving While License Canceled/Suspended/Revoked, Violation of Restrictions Placed on Drivers License, and DUI Alcohol/Drugs Third Offense within 10 Years.

He needs an intervention and to seek help before his little girl doesn’t have a father.

4 Likes

He’s got the money to pay someone to drive his drunk ass home

5 Likes

He’s just an idiot. Needs to go hang with DDP for a year or two.

5 Likes

Money mark Tony signed another one of vinces old toys

2 Likes

I mean he’s with other people doing this, they know his history. Get a fn ride home. I’ve met the man a couple different times great dude, but damn come on.

1 Like

Dude suffers from a disease and needs treatment. Sad story that could end up tragic ala Tammy Sytch.

3 Likes

Jesus.
As someone that’s been hit head on by someone catastrophically over the legal limit like this, Jeff Hardy can fuck himself.

4 Likes

dude got blasted at dave and busters huh

1 Like

I’m a fan of his wrestling, but I cannot support any sack of shit who drives under the influence.

Him and Sunny should Marry.

2 Likes

Well it looks like Tony Khan will have to get Lucha Bros to fill in for The Hardy’s in that meaningless 3 way ladder match.

1 Like

Seriously, fuck that guy. He is going to kill someone.

6 Likes

WTF is Lisa Ann doing there? lol Fantasy Sports Host​:rofl::joy:

Hopefully Jeff’s special live acoustic set went well considering how fucked up he must have been.

Warner Media told AEW to immediately stop all promotion of Jeff and remove him from all previously made advertising stills/videos.

-Meltzer

3 Likes