Another example of cops being almost useless

Moment divers looking for missing Kiely Rodni, 16, drag SUV with a body out of California reservoir after cops spent 20,000 man hours looking - only to have YouTube investigators ‘locate her in a day’: Family wait for cops to reveal findings

5 Likes

Cops in America are no longer trained to do Police work, they’re trained to complete stats. It’s no wonder they’re fucking useless when it comes to things like this.

5 Likes

90% of cops are as useless as our elected officials. The other 10% are disgruntled and overworked.

4 Likes

They only act as revenue agents.

1 Like

I find it hard to call any government employee overworked. I never see police working really. Just standing around on their phones or parked on their ninth break. Ii realize that they do work adventually but I’m definitely not calling them overworked. They’re overworked about as much as a grade school teacher

4 Likes

It’s how you retain and increase budgets. If you have a budget of $1k but only spend 750, the powers that be will see the extra money towards the budget as unnecessary. So you bloat the spending and here we are, an immense continual waste of resources, mostly on purpose and only increasing.

The police were happy to deploy all sorts of boats, atvs, useless officers with overtime, helicopters, admin. It took a non profit team of divers that refuses money one day and I’m sure weeks of time for approval to even search.

2 Likes

The dive team showed up with a side scan sonar and found her quick. The fact it was never tried and it was absolutely the first thing that should have been done and it’s very cheap. But these retards spent a few million so everyone could take in lots of OT for a few weeks and their buddies get rental money from equipment. The fucking FBI was there. What the hell were they contributing? Me and three of my retarded commercial diver buddies could’ve found her in a day with a garden hose and a bucket

3 Likes

I wish we could somehow privitize law enforcement or make them compete for contracts.

3 Likes

If you’re a patrolling officer in the CPD you work and are overworked because of the number of cops that quit or retired since this “defund the police” movement started.