Another fake blackbelt?

storms into thread with pitchfork

that armbar video is awful lol

Ryan Williams -  He maybe claiming a Japanese JuJitsu BB, he just gives off that vibe.

I thought that too, but he explicitly says BJJ.

Someone needs to step up and lead this thing.  I suppose I will do it since the Lang thread is coming to a standstill.

Rule 1: NO FURTHER CONTACT WITH THE TARGET. If we want to get to the bottom of this, we have to hold our cards tight. We have some confirmation that he claims to be under Machado. I may make a call to double check that and record it. 

Does anyone live in the area? Having eyes on would help to see one of these classes from outside would be nice. 

Can someone tell me if anyone has contacted him yet. I need to know what angle to take as I am about to initiate contact.

if there are 12 messages waiting for him about his black belt I cant pull off the "dumbass interested student" routine.

Jersey, I am fine with you taking the lead here. i agree that one person needs to handle it so we dont spook him and end up with nothing.

I say you give him a call and record the conversation.

I thought he would pull the JJJ card, but the website clearly says BJJ.

And yes, anyone in the area? Would love to get in for a class. Taking a look at some of his other instructors on the website...place looks priceless with all the tribal tats and sleeveless gis

Stranglehold26 - Can someone tell me if anyone has contacted him yet. I need to know what angle to take as I am about to initiate contact.

if there are 12 messages waiting for him about his black belt I cant pull off the "dumbass interested student" routine.

Good point. If you emailed him, say so. 

The entire collection of videos is "scary"

Grow up guys

This guy seems like he could be really fun to out on the UG. Shitty website, total Bros as students, badass pics of sleeveless gis...the total package.

Kumite4 - Grow up guys

GTFO if you are not interested in outing these d-bags.

Jersey, are you gonna call him? let me know if I can do anything to help.

in for the lulz

Stranglehold26 - 
Kumite4 - Grow up guys

GTFO if you are not interested in outing these d-bags.

in

Stranglehold26 - Jersey, are you gonna call him? let me know if I can do anything to help.

I will, but I work days in a cube. If I had an office i'd do it now. I'll do it tonight. Unless you want to do it now. Are you set up to record?

In

I have questions im coming up with btw

JerseyJoeJitsu - 
Ryan Williams -  He maybe claiming a Japanese JuJitsu BB, he just gives off that vibe.

I thought that too, but he explicitly says BJJ.
he emailed shootguy back in the bjj forum and said he got his bjj black belt form the Machado Family.