Another Fight in the NYC Subway

lol

I could hear Rick Flair but I couldn't see him. Whoooooo!

Do we now have an accepted spelling of "merked?"

Lol at the Asian lady just putting her shoe back on and keeping moving like nothing happened

I like the Jewish chick calling for the police.

A typical day at Grand Central, with a typical reaction by the MTA police. Watch from a distance and wait until they tire out before getting involved.

things to see people to do - Lol at the Asian lady just putting her shoe back on and keeping moving like nothing happened

...and the Indian dude getting his foot stepped on and looking back at them like he might do something.

IronHands - A typical day at Grand Central, with a typical reaction by the MTA police. Watch from a distance and wait until they tire out before getting involved.

Smart move.

Later

things to see people to do - Lol at the Asian lady just putting her shoe back on and keeping moving like nothing happened

Came to post his. I love NY.

Not a good idea to pick a fight with a guy wearing the shirt of a well known fight gym. Even if he's the worst guy at the gym, chances are he's tougher than you.

MattBFD - 

Do we now have an accepted spelling of "merked?"

Merc'ed

As in mercenary, JMO

Both are mentally ill. 

"Where are the police?"

If you're so concerned stop filming on your phone and go find someone

What the world has come to.........we can't even humiliate ourselves in public anymore without the whole world laughing at us on youtube. 

MassNerder541 -

I could hear Rick Flair but I couldn't see him. Whoooooo!

Lol!

"Wheeeeeeeere are the police?!" - guy at grand central

"Fuck the POlice" - same guy on social media

sub

Good fight.

Fair, consenting 1 on 1 scrap that ends with a reasonable police stoppage.