Another fighter, crying about his placement on the fight card

First it was Chris Curtis crying about being below Raul Rosas Jr. Who mind you, has an entire country behind him. Your average human being in America has no idea who Chris Curtis is

And now it’s Dricus Du Plessis, crying about being under Bo Nickal

These same guys who complain also do nothing to promote themselves. Go throw a dolly at a bus or something my dude

20 Likes

Certainly some responsibility falls on them but also, I don’t know, the PROMOTER?

12 Likes

Who Da fook is that guy?
who is that GIF

8 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

I’m pretty high on Dricus and his fights have been exciting but that was a good one

3 Likes

Brunson has more of a right to complain than this guy

5 Likes

Lol tbh… yeah I’d say so

1 Like

The guy barely beat a washed up D Till.

If both Driccus and Bo win
Match them up.
My money is on the wrasslin

3 Likes

Curtis is very active on social media and I see him on The Schmo a lot and doing other media stuff with. A lot of videos out there of him messing around with Strickland and Xtreme Coutore guys. Not sure why he’s not more popular honestly.

1 Like

He’s gonna have to start talking wreckless like Sean strickland does lol

1 Like

Look at what Sean Strickland did. Theres nothing memorable about his fights but as soon as he opened his mouth and started talking he started main eventing fight nights.

1 Like

Did you on IG where Curtis bough Strickland a durag, pack of blunts, and a bottle of grape drink to celebrate Black History Month? It was pretty funny actually. Here’s them on The Schmo yesterday when it happened Sean Strickland “Drinks For First Time Since Elementary School” - YouTube

3 Likes
3 Likes

I love this!

1 Like

Yeah I saw it. He’s now De’Sean Strickland lol

2 Likes

Replied to the wrong poster, but yes, I saw it. It was hilarious

His fights aren’t always great, but Sean is awesome. Was glad to see him win his last fight on very short notice

2 Likes

I might be alone on this but I really enjoy watching his elite MMA boxing. He doesn’t get a ton of finishes but I like watching him pick dudes apart while throwing high volume.

I respect his pace and pressure

1 Like