Another fixed fight

Woodley and Paul plan to have a KO finish in round 6. So they literally clinch for the entire 5 rounds. The ref repeatedly says “cmon let’s fight guys”, the commentators say things like “there hasn’t been one clear punch this entire fight”…

In the 6th round, Woodley drops his hand just in time for Paul to hit him just like Askren did.

Their first fight was an obvious fix and so was this one. Yes it was a real punch, but it was obviously telegraphed and planned.

1 Like

Nah.

Stop

Nope. Clean as hell. The Only thing fixed was Woodleys face to the canvas.

You realize that you can take a real punch in a fixed fight, right?

I’ll prove it to you. Stand still and let me punch you in the face.

Nah.

You realize you can be an idiot and thinking your not as well. Very common

so tell me how I’m wrong then

You can’t

How are you right? Because he read wrong and dropped his hand? You got insider knowledge inside both camps? I think not, so sit the fuck down

This is a basic defense to block a body punch without completely exposing your head like Tyron did, head straight up.

So how did he forget how to do this, especially after being a top level combat athlete for the past decade?

Especially when Jake telegraphed that right hand from Alaska?

Nah.

Some people don’t understand how hard it would be to plan a KO even if woodley let him land a punch, to have it actually land flush and flatline you on your face. I doubt it.

How does anyone ever land shots to the head? All you have to do is keep your hands up right?

1 Like

Stupid. He threw a faint to the body, Woodley dropped his hand to block the body shot and Jake came over the top with the 1 hitta quitta.

1 Like