Another garbage card..so glad I did not pay for it

Wow..another horrible card...UFC needs to take a long hard look at it's business model. Mayweather does 2.2M, this wont break 500K. It's nonsense.

Theres 3 fights left.

Hikikomori - Theres 3 fights left.

Lol Phone Post

Hikikomori - Theres 3 fights left.

Even if they are Bonnar, Griffin worthy...the card is still garbage.

This is why I said the Carmont fight wasn't even that bad, it wasn't a standout by any means - every card is at this sort of standard nowadays.

I'm enjoying it so far you bitch :) Phone Post 3.0

If you expect barn burners every fight you're gonna have a bad time Phone Post 3.0

if mayweather can sell 2.2m playing pattycake with his opponents, Zuffa has nothing to worry about. 

The Acorn - I'm enjoying it so far you bitch :) Phone Post 3.0

It's ok lemming..keep giving them you're money.

camicom -

Wow..another horrible card...UFC needs to take a long hard look at it's business model. Mayweather does 2.2M, this wont break 500K. It's nonsense.

Mayweather fights maybe once a year. ufc has 8-10 ppvs a year? Much different approach, can't really compare. Phone Post

Awful card Phone Post 3.0

I thought the care would suck, but it has exceeded my expectations, to be honest. The only snoozers were Ricci/Fury and Costas/Carmont. The co-main and main should be great fights.

Im diggin this card Phone Post

I think the real low points were the two prelims that were supposed to convince people to buy the show, lol. Ricci v Jury is up there with the worst I've seen in recent memory.. and there have been lots of contenders.

Bunch of good fuckin' fights tonight but not surprised someone is here bitchin' Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - Bunch of good fuckin' fights tonight but not surprised someone is here bitchin' Phone Post 3.0

You're cum drunk...