Another girl story from Plenty of Fish

Went on a date with this girl. We watched a movie. She ends up back at my house. We end up having sex.

After that we go for a walk and talk. Then we end up having sex again. (yes i used a condom) seemed like everything was fine.

Today she texts me asking what i would do if she was pregnant.

I answer why are you even bringing this up?

She gets pissed. Sends me a long text about how ugly I am. Says she only slept with me because she was super horny. Says I got bad lips and that I am a liar because she saw some medals of mine from jiu jitsu tournaments and asked about them so I told her i do jiu jitsu and some amateur MMA.

She says im to skinny to do MMA and I am full of shit now. And then proceeds to tell me if she is pregnant she will be running as fast as she can to the abortion clinic.

All this after one date that ended with a hug and kiss on her porch.

Man....

And the worst part is I didnt even get a pic of her.

Online Dating FTW!

Broads are insane. I made an account just to see what the deal is. I put our first date would be McDonalds (go ahead and supersize it girl) and The Matrix on VHS. I think ive gotten hit up by every fat black chick in a 3 mile radius.

You can't get a pic from her POF profile? Phone Post 3.0

mestregruber - You can't get a pic from her POF profile? Phone Post 3.0
uh oh op

WINTER IS COMING Phone Post 3.0

mestregruber - You can't get a pic from her POF profile? Phone Post 3.0
Right? Phone Post 3.0

This is why I just jack furiously and go to sleep Phone Post 3.0

Don't lie. You told her you fight ufc. Phone Post 3.0

REMEMBER MY NAME - Looks like your gonna have to use The D.E.N.N.I.S. System and RE- D.E.N.N.I.S this fish.

D- Demonstrate Value
E- Engage Physically
N- Nuture Dependence
N- Neglect Emotionally
I- Inspire Hope
S- Seperate Entirely

Get pics
Profit?

hahaha i knew i watched these tv shows for a reason

MDF tm - Sounds like it's perfect!! She did all the work for u. Into the next fish. Phone Post 3.0

This. Now you don't have to deal with her anymore, I think you've got to put this one in the win column.

mestregruber - You can't get a pic from her POF profile? Phone Post 3.0

I started talking to her like 3 weeks ago. After a week she gave me her cell # and deleted her profile saying she has been messaged by to many creepy guys. Well who is the real creepy one here!?

still me probably

JIMMYNAKS - This is why I just jack furiously and go to sleep Phone Post 3.0

Im going to follow this advice for a while.

Plus, some of the shit she said about me being ugly and what not really did strike a nerve. I think ive lost confidence over this.

Death and Taxes - You got laid and you don't have to deal with that nut job anymore. Phone Post 3.0

I know I know... But honestly i was looking forward to seeing her again. I love casual sex as much as the next guy but I would like to find a girl that fits me and works out.

We all know women only call men ugly that are actually ugly.

It's over, bro.

Hang 'em up.

TB, 

You alphaed her. If you showed her you were the mayor of Poundtown, she'll be back. You passed a shit test, that's why she flipped out. Now, what MIGHT be the reason she asked that is that she got knocked up by some other guy and was hoping you give her some beta answer and she would have her meal ticket.

DaveFu - 

TB, 

You alphaed her. If you showed her you were the mayor of Poundtown, she'll be back. You passed a shit test, that's why she flipped out. Now, what MIGHT be the reason she asked that is that she got knocked up by some other guy and was hoping you give her some beta answer and she would have her meal ticket.

Thats what i was thinking too. But that shit aint gonna happen

Jesus, they're all crazy. Makes me feel a little better about my crazy one. Phone Post 3.0

Amos Moses - Jesus, they're all crazy. Makes me feel a little better about my crazy one. Phone Post 3.0

I know... I want to have just one crazy one that i can tolerate right now lol

This is why you passed. 

Fighting - 
DaveFu - 

TB, 

Guru, you are wise.

Only because I have fucked up in so many ways and survived. If I can help someone can avoid the dumb shit I've endured, my disasters weren't a total loss.