Another good Hillary quote :)

Speaking to a crowd in India...

There’s all that red in the middle, where Trump won. Now, I win the coasts, I win Illinois, Minnesota, places like that. But what the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product. So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward, and his whole campaign, Make America Great Again, was looking backwards. “You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

Doubling Down Dems!  Love it.  Trump 2020!  Thank you!

MAGA!

Wow.  What a simpleton view of things.  I dont think Donny is perfect but some people are delusional if they believe all that shit. 

Desperate.

She's a terrible person, but she's right about winning in the economic powerhouses of this country

She should look at the areas he won broken down by county to get a better look at where those people live, apparently they're all over.

“You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

Sounds just like the libs on the OG that keep making threads about how racist this place is lolololol.

Put this pig out to pasture already.

turducken -

She's a terrible person, but she's right about winning in the economic powerhouses of this country

Check the districts she won, over lap that map on a map of crime. lol  It's eye opening.

Ill Portents - 
Fighting - 

Doubling Down Dems!  Love it.  Trump 2020!  Thank you!

Sure. That's why all these districts that went huge for Trump are now almost even with Dems in all these special elections. Because people are being driven MORE toward Republicans. Makes sense.

Keep telling yourself that.

Just like you told yourself that Trump had no chance in 2016.

And just like you are telling yourself that Trump has no chance in 2020.

MAGA motherfucker.

PLEASE RUN HILLARY!

Oh God, please.  

This bitch is flat out ignorant.

Cookie Monster - 

PLEASE RUN HILLARY!

Oh God, please.  

It is such a delicious buffet of losers:

Killary

Bernie

Kamala

etc..

That sort of garbage is exactly why Trump won. You don't get to call reasonable people racists and misogynsists just because they aren't radical left. The DNC has completely alienated anyone in the center of the political spectrum. 

Homeless in the cold - 

That sort of garbage is exactly why Trump won. You don't get to call reasonable people racists and misogynsists just because they aren't radical left. The DNC has completely alienated anyone in the center of the political spectrum. 

Bingo!

turducken -

She won with the people who had financial security. She forgot all about the people that work to survive. 

I bet she just loved being the First Lady of Arkansas...

She should mention that places like Detroit, New Orleans, DC, Chicago, St Louis that voted for her have some the highest  murder rates in the world