Another Historic Cathedral Torched In France!

Guess its just bad contractors again right???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8536109/Firemen-battle-blaze-Nantes-cathedral-western-France.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Arson probe launched over inferno at Nantes cathedral after blaze was sparked near organ inside 1434 gothic church

• Army of 104 firefighters deployed to tackle the major blaze in France and gained control after several hours
  • Prosecutor said three fires had been started at the cathedral and the blaze is being treated as a criminal act  
  • The blaze comes just over a year after a major fire at the Notre Dame in Paris which ravaged its main spire

Police have launched an arson investigation after an inferno broke out at Nantes Cathedral this morning which took 104 firefighters to control.  

Smoke was seen billowing out of the 15th-century structure in France as emergency services desperately tried to extinguish the inferno which is believed to have started at the cathedral's organ. 

Prosecutor Pierre Sennes said three fires had been started at the site and authorities were treating the incident as a criminal act. He gave no other details. 

Fuck.

I don’t understand the contractors comment. The article you posted says it’s being investigated as an arson. 

Have a feeling we're going to see more and more of this

King Trav -

I don’t understand the contractors comment. The article you posted says it’s being investigated as an arson. 

It’s the same reasoning that you hear when 65 people get shot in NYC because they’re hungry for bread. He’s being feces-shus

King Trav -

It's referencing the fire in Notre Dame cathedral. They blamed it on contractors negligence. 

1 Like

It better not be Muslims...

Smilin like Rashad -

Have a feeling we're going to see more and more of this

No doubt about it.

Churches are obviously racist. 

havomaster -
King Trav -

It's referencing the fire in Notre Dame cathedral. They blamed it on contractors negligence. 

Did the Notre Dame fire get ruled an arson?  Or is there a conspiracy theory that it was some sort of arson that the OP believes in?  

What’s being questioned about the contractor negligence angle?  Is there evidence that points towards an arson cover up or something?

Im not following.  

King Trav -
havomaster -
King Trav -

Did the Notre Dame fire get ruled an arson?  Or is there a conspiracy theory that it was some sort of arson that the OP believes in?  

What’s being questioned about the contractor negligence angle?  Is there evidence that points towards an arson cover up or something?

Im not following.  

There has been a wave of church burnings across Europe since the great Muslim migration. It's either a deliberate series of arsons or the most amazing series of coincidences any of us have ever seen.

1 Like

Exactly... LOT of burning churches --especially in France- for a few years now.

The government usually says it's an "accident" at the first reports of smoke.

AnthonyWeiner -
King Trav -
havomaster -
King Trav -

Im not following.  

There has been a wave of church burnings across Europe since the great Muslim migration. It's either a deliberate series of arsons or the most amazing series of coincidences any of us have ever seen.

Has there?

shen - Exactly... LOT of burning churches --especially in France- for a few years now.

Really?

WALES - 
shen - Exactly... LOT of burning churches --especially in France- for a few years now.

Really?

Do we have a source for this? Or is it a false flag like every other hate crime. I learned there are no real hate crimes on the OG

AnthonyWeiner -
King Trav -
havomaster -
King Trav -

Im not following.  

You read this in one of those stormfront articles? 

A refugee has been detained. Shocked 

Article is from storefront. Lmfao

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/man-custody-nantes-cathedral-fire-french-media-200719092143687.html

Will Hungary have to start fixing France's churches too?

https://www.hudson.org/research/15002-france-s-other-burning-churches

Hundreds of churches "accidentally" caught fire last year.

1 Like

Wahlau - https://www.hudson.org/research/15002-france-s-other-burning-churches

Hundreds of churches "accidentally" caught fire last year.

They claim that with zero evidence?