Another “If you’re not with us, you’re against us”

I am absolutely against them.

You're entertainers. That's what you do. You're a clown. Shut the fuck up, put on your big red shoes and dance, Bozo.

1 Like
TeeKayOh -
Hilldo -
TeeKayOh -
Hilldo -

Apparently, you have to support everything athletes do or you’re against them and not welcomed to watch them. I say, fans stay away completely. I will not be bullied into supporting a cause just to watch a team.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/iowa-football-players-put-fans-on-notice-support-their-movement-or-dont-support-the-hawkeyes/

I see nothing that says "everything". Atheletes, for a change, are standing up.  It used to be, you couldn't twist their arms hard enough for them to mention anything about injustice or racism inside or outside the game.

Now they are.  Everyone should be against racism and racial injustice, if you aren't or you bitch at those who do, it makes me wonder what kind of human being your mother raised?

Another person picking out single words. Ok, maybe not “everything”. But, ONE thing is enough. If I don’t believe in you kneeling during our National Antem, I’m not welcome to watch your team? That’s asinine to say the least. I will not be forced to support your opinion. I believe they are doing these protests based on a false narrative. Apparently, you don’t. That’s your right as an American. I would not say you can’t do ANY activity due to your opinion.

You are completely missing the point.  Everyone should be against racism and police brutality, if you aren't something is wrong with you.

Something is wrong with you if being against kneeling during the national anthem automatically means you’re for racism and police brutality. You can be against racism and police brutality without, what many believe is, disrespecting the flag. Especially when facts dictate that it’s based off of a false premise.

Grow up.

1 Like