Another Judge Blocks Trump, Sanctuary City Funding

Lmao, in

I wonder if they'll actually quote the constitution in their decision when they declare it unconstitutional. 

WTF?

Even if you're a liberal democrat, you've gotta be opposed to this kind of judicial overreach.

Can someone explain to me how these "sanctuary" cities are a good thing. There's people in my city that want Saskatoon declared a "sanctuary" city. I don't understand how it's a good thing.

Probably some activist judge in San Francisco

Good for him having bigger balls than all the other followers.

Jack Carter - 

WTF?

Even if you're a liberal democrat, you've gotta be opposed to this kind of judicial overreach.

this

Beninger -

I wonder if they'll actually quote the constitution in their decision when they declare it unconstitutional. 

Here's the full document:

https://www.scribd.com/document/346366488/Federal-Judge-Strikes-Down-Sanctuary-Cities-Order

LOL @ "immigratoion enforcement strategy"

He means "illegal immigration protection strategy"

King Trav - Can someone explain to me how these "sanctuary" cities are a good thing. There's people in my city that want Saskatoon declared a "sanctuary" city. I don't understand how it's a good thing.

because you've been infilitrated by marxists. in good way does it help the majority of sask voters. and it's a slap in the face for LEGAL immigrants.

Good let us run our cities while you try to run the country.

attjack - Good let us run our cities while you try to run the country.

That makes no sense at all. Illegal immigration is a national issue, not a city and county issue.

Doesnt get much more traitorous than putting the well being of illegals over the American public

LoL winning

Jack Carter - 

That makes no sense at all. Illegal immigration is a national issue, not a city and county issue.

Local prioritization of law enforcement falls into the purview of the respective localities. Where I live we're a "sanctuary city" whatever that means, there isn't an actual definition, and we have other law enforcement priorities. If Trump wants to play politics let him do it with his budget. Trump can expand the federal government, and hire the manpower he feels is necessary if wants to hunt down harmless mexicans. They are simply not an issue here, but how are local tax dollars are allocated is.

attjack -
Jack Carter - 

Local prioritization of law enforcement falls into the purview of the respective localities. Where I live we're a "sanctuary city" whatever that means, there isn't an actual definition, and we have other law enforcement priorities. If Trump wants to play politics let him do it with his budget. Trump can expand the federal government, and hire the manpower he feels is necessary if wants to hunt down harmless mexicans. They are simply not an issue here, but how are local tax dollars are allocated is.
Federal funding doesnt come from local taxes guy. Nobody is stopping the distribition of funds produced by the state or locally.

Sogsteel - 
attjack -
Jack Carter - 

Federal funding doesnt come from local taxes guy. Nobody is stopping the distribition of funds produced by the state or locally.

He's trying to penalize cities for not helping him look good to his base. We do not care about trying to root out harmless mexicans. They are not an issue. We do not want to spend out law enforcement resources on it.

attjack - 
Sogsteel - 
attjack -
Jack Carter - 

He's trying to penalize cities for not helping him look good to his base. We do not care about trying to root out harmless mexicans. They are not an issue. We do not want to spend out law enforcement resources on it.

again you don't give a shit about the rule of law or the constitution, this should piss everyone off. I didn't vote for Trump but the president has these powers but blocking these things in the courts is only going to make things worse in the furture for someone you agree with

All these are going to be overturned... enjoy it while it lasts