Another Karen incident (Italy)

How tf is that a Karen incident? 

Wtf. Oh, this is like when you try to call others snowflakes? I'm confused. 

Dr Lee - 

How tf is that a Karen incident? 

Kitten (dam autocorrect)

marquis_wu -

Your talking pish mate

Karen has gone to a whole new level apparently. Was it a managers cat?

marquis_wu -

You watched that video and had issue with the woman, but not the guy roasting a cat on the street?

.... Okay, I guess 

ma che cazzo fai?

kingofpancakes - 

Hahaha dude they always try to do that... use the faggy words that describe them to a tee but it's forced in where it doesn't fit. It's like in the office when the boss keeps trying to do the "what's up dog" joke but gets it all wrong every time. Snowflake, safe space, triggered etc... they never get it right but bless their hearts they're so damn unoriginal and unfunny they just can't think of anything else. It's also how you KNOW that shit gets under their skin lol

I would've been happy if someone killed that shitholer. Killing and eating pets? Unreal.

Shitholes are shitholes because of the shithole people who live there. Why let people with 70 IQs and inferior cultures invade your land?

DildoBaggins - 

It's sad to see Europe defiled by these primitive losers. I hope Europe defends itself eventually, it's the white homeland and it's being invaded by alien races and cultures who mistake kindness for weakness.

Yuge backlash brewing, I hope.

I hope you're right.

KirkBJJ -
kingofpancakes - 

Hahaha dude they always try to do that... use the faggy words that describe them to a tee but it's forced in where it doesn't fit. It's like in the office when the boss keeps trying to do the "what's up dog" joke but gets it all wrong every time. Snowflake, safe space, triggered etc... they never get it right but bless their hearts they're so damn unoriginal and unfunny they just can't think of anything else. It's also how you KNOW that shit gets under their skin lol

I Mean, she is a bit of a Karen (who treats their cats like children?), but she's also right. if you wanna eat cat, go back to whatever country you hail from to do it

TheDorkKnight - 
KirkBJJ -
kingofpancakes - 

I Mean, she is a bit of a Karen (who treats their cats like children), but she's also right. if you wanna eat cat, go back to whatever country you hail from to do it

Sorry, I was too busy being a Karen, to watch the whole video. My bad.

kingofpancakes - 
TheDorkKnight - 
KirkBJJ -
kingofpancakes - 

I Mean, she is a bit of a Karen (who treats their cats like children), but she's also right. if you wanna eat cat, go back to whatever country you hail from to do it

I didn't even click on it lol was just making a point off your statement. Everything I said remains true.

leftist politics ruin everything

1 Like

KirkBJJ - 
kingofpancakes - 
TheDorkKnight - 
KirkBJJ -
kingofpancakes - 

I didn't even click on it lol was just making a point off your statement. Everything I said remains true.

Haha, that's awsome.

boxy - 

I would've been happy if someone killed that shitholer. Killing and eating pets? Unreal.

Shitholes are shitholes because of the shithole people who live there. Why let people with 70 IQs and inferior cultures invade your land?

Most of the world eats some form of cat or dog - then and now. It's just here where they are generally valued as pets that it is a big deal. And on the oppsite side, you kill and eat animals that other countries do not, or will not.
Historically, native tribes here ate dog.

DildoBaggins -

It's sad to see Europe defiled by these primitive losers. I hope Europe defends itself eventually, it's the white homeland and it's being invaded by alien races and cultures who mistake kindness for weakness.

Yuge backlash brewing, I hope.

They're not mistaking anything.  The Italians are weak, as is the rest of Europe, as in the United States.

He was just making some maniCATi.