Another new forum idea

For the love of god, can you please start implementing these ideas....how many years does this take?

1 Like

all of them apparently 

About tree fiddy

1 Like

Hello, McFly!

It seems to be worse at refreshing and showing recent posts lately.

2 Likes

RonysTorresIceBag -

Absolutely. I have to refresh every 'last page' I click on if I have posted in that thread previously. At first, it takes me back to the last post that was showing on the page the previous time I was on it, then when I refresh it shows all the new posts that have been made since. Never in my life have I seen this kind of quirkery anywhere else on the internets. This place is amazing in the many ways it exhibits all of it's glorious dysfunction.

bump wow it's been 2 hours already. I'm off to play fallout. Kiirik, please, just press the button and let's get going.

Why won’t you let me have any pancakes? You don’t need ALL of them.  You’re a terrible pancake king.  

sgotwalks -
RonysTorresIceBag -

Absolutely. I have to refresh every 'last page' I click on if I have posted in that thread previously. At first, it takes me back to the last post that was showing on the page the previous time I was on it, then when I refresh it shows all the new posts that have been made since. Never in my life have I seen this kind of quirkery anywhere else on the internets. This place is amazing in the many ways it exhibits all of it's glorious dysfunction.

Yes. This exactly what is happening.