another of the same old threads

I think these threads come up once a week, but I'll just do it again.

Couple weeks back I posted I wanted to start doing some more core training. Then I ended up hurting my wrist sparring so I had to take a week and a half off, so today is my first day back training.

I wanted to switch things up in the gym, mix up my strength training with some core strengthining exercises mixed in, improve my cardio.. basically just get back into really good shape. Actually, I'm motivated right now to get in the best shape of my life.

I'm 6'0, probably 200 lbs right now. Maybe a tiny bit over. My bodyfat is somewhat low right now, but it's definitly been lower. I just want to get into as perfect shape as I possibly can. I actually even feel too heavy sometimes, but that could just beme not doing enough cardio.

Can someone recommend a good site or something I should be checking out to help me? anyone at all (hint hint: Ryno)

oh ya, my workout scedule for as long as I can remember...

Monday - Chest/Bis

Tuesday - Legs

Wed - off

Thursday - Shoulders/tris

Friday - Back

Weekends - off

on the off days once in a while throw in some cardio... when I'm not too lazy, which is pretty often.

Also, I guess I'll start cooking i bulk and saving stuff. Last night made a huge thing of Brown Rice. grilled some plain chicken breasts...etc...

sorry for the long post guys.

oh ya... I also used to some Bikram Yoga, was thinking about doing that a little more too a couple times/week

sorry, one last thing... I love doing squats, deadlifts, cleans, etc... so want to keep those in my workout.

How is your wrist now? Whats "in perfect shape" to you?

Email me.. we can get you going on something. I might not be able to get back to you until later tonight though.. just so you know.

Oh yeah. This might help:

rorrico@comcast.net

wrist isn't 100%... maybe 95% but I can't wait anymore... gotta start training already. I'll just try to be as careful as possible and be aware that it's not at it's best.

perfect shape... hmmmm.... lol, I'm not exactly sure actually... I guess I mean maybe drop down to 190 lbs while still keeping my strength, get into good shape cardio wise as well, have way more energy throughout the day cause I have to train at night, get way more flexible, get my lower back strong (I sometimes have some problems with it), and whatever other good stuff there is to do.

and thanks, I'll email you soon, get back to me whenever you got free time.

You should definitly email Ryno. He'll give you some of the highest quality advice you'll ever hear.

-doug-

I for sure will

Ryno, you have mail

Alright. I think I saw it last night dude, but my email server is giving me problems again this morning. It should work itself out soon.. it usually does.

cool, no hurry... let me know if you need me to resend it

Why mix chest/bi's?

Monday - Chest/Bis

Tuesday - Legs

Wed - off

Friday - Back

Weekends - off

Should be:

Monday - Chest/tri's

Tuesday - Legs

Wed - off

Friday - Back/Bi's

Weekends - off

Baz

BazUK,

I do chest with bis because if I were to do my bis after back they would already be pretty burnt and I feel that by doing them after chest, they are fresh and ready for a full workout. By the time I do back later in the week, the are ready to go again.

Hey did you get my email dude? It came from my buddies aol account.

nope, was just gonna ask if you got my email

there is also a chance that I did get it but it probably went to my junk mail and I may have by mistake erased it without checking properly.

you think he can he resend it?

ttt