Another Plot Hole in Pulp Fiction

So The Wolf comes in to clean up the boys mess. And just 20 mins away from Bonnie comming home from working late at the hospital, The Wolf thought it would be a great idea to light up and smoke a cigarette inside the house and talk about new oak furniture.

How the fuck is he going to explain that smoke smell?? You know she's going freak to get to the truth.

I No Kung Foo -

So The Wolf comes in to clean up the boys mess. And just 20 mins away from Bonnie comming home from working late at the hospital, The Wolf thought it would be a great idea to light up and smoke a cigarette inside the house and talk about new oak furniture.

How the fuck is he going to explain that smoke smell?? You know she's going freak to get to the truth.

In the 90s everything smelled like cigarette smoke. 

Probably easier to explain the smell of cigarettes than a dead body.

Bad Monkey -
I No Kung Foo -

And it's never said she wasn't a smoker.

She's a nurse. Probably a chain smoker and alcoholic

Bad Monkey -
I No Kung Foo -

That was the 70s and early 80s bro.  But people did smoke indoors. 

Maybe Bonnie smoked?

You like oak?

Jimmy is stressed as hell and is offered a cigarette, if he smoked he woulda taken it.  The bigger issue is with it smelling of smoke, lots of linen gone, and the wife gone all night...she's gonna think he was banging.

ramaham -

Jimmy is stressed as hell and is offered a cigarette, if he smoked he woulda taken it.  The bigger issue is with it smelling of smoke, lots of linen gone, and the wife gone all night...she's gonna think he was banging.

The linens missing is a bigger tip off to some weird shit going down.

BaldTony - She's a nurse. Probably a chain smoker and alcoholic

And about an 80% chance she is a cheating whore.

EFM -
Bad Monkey -
I No Kung Foo -

Maybe Bonnie smoked?

In the early nineties you could smoke in Walmart and grocery stores. They hired people to constantly walk around the store with a dust mop sweeping up ash and cigarette butts. McDonald’s had ashtrays on every table. 

You could even have a smoke in McDonalds. You know what they call a cigarette in France? Royale with Nicotine.

Bad Monkey -
EFM -
Bad Monkey -
I No Kung Foo -

Maybe Bonnie smoked?

In the early nineties you could smoke in Walmart and grocery stores. They hired people to constantly walk around the store with a dust mop sweeping up ash and cigarette butts. McDonald’s had ashtrays on every table. 

Don't forget the horrible idea of smoking on airplanes too in the 90s 

I'm not buying any of those excuses.

Jambo888 -

dork

Ha ha, very funny.  They're your clothes mother fucker.

And ANOTHER thing...

Remember the scene where the guy comes out of the bathroom and unloads that revolver?

If you look at the gun while he's shooting, it hardly moves.  He would have had a very tight grouping of shots.  Not spread all over the god damn place.  Maybe God did come down, stand infront of them and deflected the bullets like wonder woman.

""Did you see a sign that says dead ni#*r storage?"

Bad Monkey -
EFM -
Bad Monkey -
I No Kung Foo -

Maybe Bonnie smoked?

Uh, no they didn't.

Bad Monkey -
I No Kung Foo -

This

EFM -
Bad Monkey -
EFM -
Bad Monkey -
I No Kung Foo -

Maybe Bonnie smoked?

Uh, no they didn't.

Yeah WTF lol.