Another reason to not like Lil Wayne

(TMZ) Lil Wayne trampled the American flag over the weekend ... and there's footage.

Weezy performed the stunt while shooting his new music video for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans.

During the shoot, Wayne begins rapping in front of a giant American flag ... which is released to the ground. After it's on the floor, Wayne continues to rap ... while stepping all over the stars and stripes.

The lyrics to Wayne's song are just as controversial ... "My country 'tis of thee / Sweet land of kill 'em all and let 'em die / God bless Amerika / This ole' godless Amerika."

Read more: http://www.kprcradio.com/pages/950nonsense.html?article=11398904#ixzz2WWRFw9yB Phone Post 3.0

still no reason to stomp the flag

perhaps some portraits would be more appropriate...

Yeah well fuck him. No matter what state our country is in you do not disrespect our flag as such, especially with him being an American. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure he is very educated and knowledgeable regarding human rights, polictics and world history.

I would imagine he has spent many nights losing sleep, pondering the current state of affairs in this country.

I hope someone stomps on his face, see how he likes it. Phone Post 3.0

Only in America can a retard like him become rich as a "talented artist".

hmmm, what to do when the general public thinks your a joke and has essentially forgotten you..

Guy is an absolute idiot but I'm glad I'm around. That way when someone tells me they are a fan of his I immediately know they're retarded and are to be ignored. Saves time. 

PeteyWheatstraw - Only in America can a retard like him become rich as a "talented artist".

You're from Canada? Justin Beiber.
England? Amy whinehouse.

Go fuck yourself. Phone Post

I read all about this in Who Gives a Shit Magazine.

Seriously, who cares?

P.S. And I'm sorry to break it to you, but wishing death on someone for their point of view is more un-American than walking on the flag.

pfsjkd -

Seriously, who cares?

P.S. And I'm sorry to break it to you, but wishing death on someone for their point of view is more un-American than walking on the flag.

I don't wish death on him, but a public a apology and a public admittance that he admits he's a jackass will suffice. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting contrast in quality of response, from another, more hip hop oriented website i go to. There it was fuck the government blah blah blah. Completely ignorant of what the flag represents. Wish i had votes up for all of ya.

DubsAli - Interesting contrast in quality of response, from another, more hip hop oriented website i go to. There it was fuck the government blah blah blah. Completely ignorant of what the flag represents. Wish i had votes up for all of ya.
Well I voted you up friend. Phone Post 3.0

Oh well.  He tramples on the flag and our government tramples on the Constitution.  I'm not sure which is worse really.

Thunderhorse -

Guy is an absolute idiot but I'm glad I'm around. That way when someone tells me they are a fan of his I immediately know they're retarded and are to be ignored. Saves time. 

. Phone Post

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - 
pfsjkd -

Seriously, who cares?

I don't wish death on him, but a public a apology and a public admittance that he admits he's a jackass will suffice. Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler.

And he doesn't need to apologize any more than you need to apologize for your political views.

"You're from Canada? Justin Beiber.
England? Amy whinehouse.

Go fuck yourself."

Nobody from anywhere has Wayne's retard level/no-talent level matched. Our shitty pop culture oriented society has conditioned people to think what he does and how he acts is "cool" artistic expression. No, he's just an ugly little retard. His "rap" sucks and is a joke.

is it really that crazy for a dude whose family was brought here against their will and faced discrimination for hundreds of years to step on the flag?

I never found A reason to want to listen to Lil Wayne, its one thing to speak negatively against America and the flag... Stomping on it is a whole other thing, i think there is even laws against doing it. Ill go out of my way to not support anything he does. What a douche bag, every soldier that took an oath should have the option of stomping his ass for every brother and sister in Arms that we lost to war. Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler - I hope he gets thrown in a wood chipper, feet first.

This Phone Post