Another Renato Laranja Seminar in CT

Hey everyone - THE professor of professors will be back in Connecticut this Saturday at IMB Academy in Waterbury.

Having been to Mestre's seminar once, I have to tell you, it's the best one I've ever been to. I've trained with Royce, Rolker, Rickson, Rener/Ryron, Rodrigo - all sorts of guys who's names start with H, and they don't compare to Prof. Laranja.

He doesn't just critique your jiu-jitsu, he critiques your life. And sometimes your nationality and sexual resume.

Some guy named Rhasaan Orange travels with him and does some 10th Planet stuff after, but that's just a bonus. You know, if you're interested in actual physical jiu-jitsu or whatever.

Gonna be great. Contact Chris Smith at IMB.
1:00 - 3:00, $50.
IMB Academy of CT
1669 Thomaston Ave
Waterbury, CT 06704
860-919-0246
Email: info@imbct.com

That's Saturday, September 1.

I know someone who flew accross the country to attend his last seminar back east. He still talks about it almost weekly.

By any chance, did you guys train with Kru Walter Michalowski of Sityodtong West Coast before?

I'm not a member of IMB, so I'm not sure if Chris has trained with him. I've trained with Jake at Sityodtong Boston though. Phone Post

Truehonor - that is seriously admirable. I will only be flying across Connecticut. Phone Post