Another teacher caught with student

http://www.wwtdd.com/2014/10/another-hot-teacher-boinks-another-lucky-bastard-student/?t=2

Sorry if already posted..... She's hot... And looks like he was trying to keep it quiet....
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... Phone Post 3.0

I'll ask the question once again, where were these slutty teachers when I was in high school!? Phone Post 3.0

Very well written, bravo! Phone Post 3.0

Delorian - I'll ask the question once again, where were these slutty teachers when I was in high school!? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

BadDog - Very well written, bravo! Phone Post 3.0
Someone should post the article. Very well written lol. And it seems the lucky lad was one of the few who had the sense to keep his mouth shut. Phone Post 3.0

This is from back when Kirik was in high school. Phone Post 3.0

Here you go. Miss Mahoney

Tinerrz - 
BadDog - Very well written, bravo! Phone Post 3.0
Someone should post the article. Very well written lol. And it seems the lucky lad was one of the few who had the sense to keep his mouth shut. Phone Post 3.0

Another Hot Teacher Boinks Another Lucky Bastard Student

When you’re sixteen and your Catholic school girls gym teacher is banging you multiple times a week on school grounds, you’ve got to start believing in Jesus. Megan Mahoney, who sounds like every single girl who ever went to Catholic school, was busted for over 30 counts of statutory rape on one of the students at Moore Catholic High in Staten Island. Let’s just admit any time there’s an underaged sex crime involving Catholic institutions our first thought goes to boys and paddles in the rectory. So even the pearl clutchers who lament twenty and thirty-something crazy horny women riding high school boys have to be a little relieved nobody’s going too traumatized to lead a normal life. In fact, this lucky young bastard got a nice head start on life.

Unlike most hot for teacher cases these days, this boy seemed to keep the entire taboo fuckfest on the down low. Good for you, son. He got busted after his ex-girlfriend saw him being post-coitally giggly with the school teacher at a pizzeria. New York pizza really is the best in the world after you’ve been railing the chesty assistant girls basketball coach. Leave it to a jealous ex to ruin a good thing.

Mahoney faces up to a lifetime or two in prison for her crimes of passion. We need to set an example so good looking teachers with large knockers know they can’t just fulfill the most powerful dream of their male students because their vaginas get tingly around junior jocks. Teen boys are meant to struggle with girls. It encourages all sorts of positive feelings like frustration and anger and misogyny.  Shame on you, Megan Mahoney. Any idea where you’ll be locked up yet?

http://www.wwtdd.com/2014/10/another-hot-teacher-boinks-another-lucky-bastard-student/?t=2

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - Here you go. Miss Mahoney

It amazes me how all these hot teachers keep fucking students. When I was in highschool their were rumors of some teachers getting fucked but those teachers were smart enough to keep a low profile with no evidence but this new generation of teachers don't give a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - 
Delorian - I'll ask the question once again, where were these slutty teachers when I was in high school!? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

They've always been there... But with school email addresses and now smartphones, they now have avenues which allow them to let a conversation go farther than it should.

Sucks for us. It's a new phenomenon.

SuMBJJ - 
iwrestledabearonce - 
. Phone Post 3.0

They've always been there... But with school email addresses and now smartphones, they now have avenues which allow them to let a conversation go farther than it should.

Sucks for us. It's a new phenomenon.

Maybe where you went to school but my youngest teacher was close to 50...

Now I see my skanky old girlfriends teaching, I wonder, which kid is she smashing. Then I think, is she using that thing I taught her to do with her tongue?

huggy bear -
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - Here you go. Miss Mahoney

It amazes me how all these hot teachers keep fucking students. When I was in highschool their were rumors of some teachers getting fucked but those teachers were smart enough to keep a low profile with no evidence but this new generation of teachers don't give a fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Same in my day, but the teachers were hogs Phone Post 3.0

I would be more surprized if an article came out about a teacher who hasn't slept with a student.

jesus she is smoking hot

all these cases coming out of the woodwork now, I feel this type of stuff has been going on forever, its just I guess the courts and police are actually following through and not blowing it off as they may have in the 70s or 80s

dave chappelle made a joke about how old is 15/16 really, and I think we have to maybe change the way we think about age and age of consent

certainly school grounds is not where they should be engaging in this sort of activity

props to the lil homie tho

I don't now if this is completely true, but I used to work with this bartender at a nightclub who was also a High School Teacher and coach of Girls athletics. Story was he slept with a shit-ton of the girls he coached.

When some co-workers frowned on him he said he always waited till they graduated. I call BS. Guy would always get new waitresses so drunk after hours he would screw them when they were sometimes even passed out. Total shitbag. Last I heard he was getting best bartender awards in his city. Also, guy was near 40 When all this went down

Another quickie is a local teacher from back in the day at a rival school was banging students and teachers and partying with both. Guy was fat and ugly. Ended up killing is wife and kid to start over. Got off too. Love the law in my town. Phone Post 3.0

As someone who works with HS age kids, I honestly dont get how you could do this. It's a like a mental illness.

At the end of the day, I cant wait to get away from "kids" and interact with adults. Their bodies maybe mature, but their minds sure and hell are not.

I'm sure there have been plenty of male HS coaches fulfilling the fantasies of HS girls as well.

As long as there is no relationship, pregnancy, STD, I honestly see no problem either way.

first pic does no justice for those mammorys. Blue please

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/-j4Eec0CzR0/0.jpg

Is this epidemic a case of female entitlement in society? I am almost positive that male teachers are not doing this at the same rate, not because many wouldn't want to, but because they either know it isn't appropriate or because they are damn well certain that they will be held accountable for their actions.

Or maybe it's just as simple as there being a different level of opportunity and males will jump at the chance at a higher frequency than female students would.

bjjgal2 - 
CuddleBug - 

Is this epidemic a case of female entitlement in society? I am almost positive that male teachers are not doing this at the same rate, not because many wouldn't want to, but because they either know it isn't appropriate or because they are damn well certain that they will be held accountable for their actions.

Or maybe it's just as simple as there being a different level of opportunity and males will jump at the chance at a higher frequency than female students would.

Asa female I would say they are extremely immature and social;y maladjusted.

There is NOTHING I find hot about a 16 year old male...and I am a teacher. I have never had a colleague even remotely find them attractive as a sexual partner. They actually disgust us. However you will always find that one maladjusted mentally unstable female teacher who can't relate to people her age and gravitate towards the young kids.These are usually what we call "fruit cakes".

I like to call them psychos.

That's really the only problem I have with this trend. These women are fucking crazy, and crazy women can ruin lives.

And as far as male teachers or coaches screwing female students? It happens all the time lol. Two of my friends were HS football coaches and they had some of the hottest HS girls at their house every weekend, and they fucked most of them. Girls just won't tell because they fear the hit on their reputation.