Another teacher caught with student

Never understand how a 30year old looks at a kid and wants to hook up. I see kids when I look at 20 and below. Shit I see kids at 25 - can't think of them in a sexual way especially at 16. Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

bjjgal2 - 
dangerboy12 - 
bjjgal2 - 
CuddleBug - 

Is this epidemic a case of female entitlement in society? I am almost positive that male teachers are not doing this at the same rate, not because many wouldn't want to, but because they either know it isn't appropriate or because they are damn well certain that they will be held accountable for their actions.

Or maybe it's just as simple as there being a different level of opportunity and males will jump at the chance at a higher frequency than female students would.

Asa female I would say they are extremely immature and social;y maladjusted.

There is NOTHING I find hot about a 16 year old male...and I am a teacher. I have never had a colleague even remotely find them attractive as a sexual partner. They actually disgust us. However you will always find that one maladjusted mentally unstable female teacher who can't relate to people her age and gravitate towards the young kids.These are usually what we call "fruit cakes".

I like to call them psychos.

That's really the only problem I have with this trend. These women are fucking crazy, and crazy women can ruin lives.

And as far as male teachers or coaches screwing female students? It happens all the time lol. Two of my friends were HS football coaches and they had some of the hottest HS girls at their house every weekend, and they fucked most of them. Girls just won't tell because they fear the hit on their reputation.

I find this story really REALLY hard to believe. I teach in a highschool. If a female would be over a teacher's house it would SPREAD like wild fire.

There are no secrets in high school. The gossip circle works at lightening fats speed. This is how teacher's get into trouble. If they had "many girls " over...well...the word would get out even before they left the coach's house.

it happens, and it has happened for years. Maybe it's just a southern hs football thing, but these 20 something year old hs football coaches are the guys these hs girls dream about. And if they play their cards right, they can have sex with them.

Camera phones and new younger generation of teachers.

I might have had one teacher I would ever Fuck and if I did there would be no evidence of the deed. None of my buddies would have believed me if I told them.

Now kids are recording this shit with these young fresh out of school teachers. All my teachers were 40+ in high school. Phone Post 3.0

Free tip - if you're doing something like this, do NOT go out in public together!

I hope that pizza was worth it. Phone Post 3.0

ClevelandCursed - first pic does no justice for those mammorys. Blue please

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/-j4Eec0CzR0/0.jpg

These are only the cases that are coming out as well. I think there still has to be a large percent that go unreported...for good reason. I'd play by the rules if it meant I got to pound the hot teacher!

dangerboy12 - I'm sure there have been plenty of male HS coaches fulfilling the fantasies of HS girls as well.

As long as there is no relationship, pregnancy, STD, I honestly see no problem either way.

this is what i want to know, how many male teachers have actually followed through and slept with their female students and gotten away with it??im sure there have been a few gym teachers that have fucked several of their female students and no one said shit...

at my junior high and high school, there were maybe 2-3 teachers that were hot but i never had them as teachers...wtf..one of them was really hot and we always heard rumors of her flirting with her students a little too much but who knows whats true and what isnt..

she's hot but they were dumb for getting caught. Cant go out on dates like that getting pizza together.

It shoudl be kept on the low, you have to sneak around and do it.

thewellhungarian - Camera phones and new younger generation of teachers.

I might have had one teacher I would ever Fuck and if I did there would be no evidence of the deed. None of my buddies would have believed me if I told them.

Now kids are recording this shit with these young fresh out of school teachers. All my teachers were 40+ in high school. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Camera phones are a double edge sword. On one hand when I was young doing crazy shit like flipping off the roof into the pool or crazy bike stunts it would have been cool to have them on video.

Then again getting bj's for girls, filming at parties doing drugs nad getting drunk, shit like that gets out and it causes alot of trouble.

So I'm kind of glad we didnt have them when i was in high school.

Also I had a few good looking teachers but all of them were 30's or higher, dont remember any hot 25 year old teachers.

you let them work the young grades to learn how to be a teacher and then when they are older move up to high school. But now you got hot teachers in high school and they want dick and kids got phones and cant shut up.

Fucking a student is just asking to go to jail, lose your job, life and name.

The Man With No Screen Name -
huggy bear -
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - Here you go. Miss Mahoney

It amazes me how all these hot teachers keep fucking students. When I was in highschool their were rumors of some teachers getting fucked but those teachers were smart enough to keep a low profile with no evidence but this new generation of teachers don't give a fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Same in my day, but the teachers were hogs Phone Post 3.0
Right here. There was maybe one teacher that I thought was even remotely good looking when I was in high school. I had a coach's wife hit on me my senior year but no teachers. Phone Post 3.0

lifeaftrprison - Never understand how a 30year old looks at a kid and wants to hook up. I see kids when I look at 20 and below. Shit I see kids at 25 - can't think of them in a sexual way especially at 16. Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't agree more.

I think one reason why this is somewhat of a relatively new phenomenon is that back when I was in high school (mid-late 80s), hot younger chicks didn't become high school teachers. They usually got married out of college.

Or if they did teach, it was grade school.

Delorian - I'll ask the question once again, where were these slutty teachers when I was in high school!? Phone Post 3.0
You are quite literally the first person to make that observation. Cheers. It's you.

Take away our collective memories of teenage blue balls and look at it unbiased. It's a teacher, a position of authority, behaving like a sexual predator. Regardless of gender, they should go to jail. Phone Post 3.0

There is no right or wrong answer here.

She deserves to lose her job, no question.

The real question is if there is a victim here. I'm quite sure I would have been the happiest guy on earth if that happened to me. I hate punishing people for victimless crimes...

Old news

Already fapped to it like 5 times Phone Post 3.0

Our teacher had a thing for football players. I got lucky a few times. My ass hurt for days after each hookup Phone Post 3.0