Another Trump Record--Suck it libs!

President Trump has set yet another record. The national debt just hit 21 trillion, for the first time in history. Trump and his GOP majority added 1 trillion in the past six months alone.

This proves that conservatives are better than liberals at everything, including spending.

Suck on that libtards.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/national-debt-hits-21-trillion

Trump bad. Trump mean . Trump Orange. Trump Hitler. Trump have small hands. Trump tweet mean things . Trump sexist . Trump racist . Trump live in your head.

Yes that’s completely on trump 

fastnotch331 - Trump bad. Trump mean . Trump Orange. Trump Hitler. Trump have small hands. Trump tweet mean things . Trump sexist . Trump racist . Trump live in your head.

None of those things have anything to do with his policies, and weak-minded hypocritical libs who claim body-shaming is wrong try to body shame Trump. But that's not what this thread is about. This about policy.

It is a fact that under Trump and the GOP, the national debt is skyrocketing. They're the ones that removed the debt ceiling.

Are you really equating Trump's out of control spending with lame insults his haters spew? Are those things the same to you? Serious question.

cruedi -

Yes that’s completely on trump 

Well, Congress gets the credit too. They approved the elimination of the debt ceiling. Right?

I wonder how many Trumptards actually think they're conservative lol.

Tim Oshaunessy -

Gee wilikers you're a fag

So the debt is no big deal? 

Time for the Purge, Jesus.  

lol, Trump fans triggered and silenced at the same time. They know I'm right about the debt and are reduced to one-line insults. 

Defend his debt policy, boys. You can do it. 

fastnotch331 - Trump bad. Trump mean . Trump Orange. Trump Hitler. Trump have small hands. Trump tweet mean things . Trump sexist . Trump racist . Trump live in your head.

Sound like Trump give you boner

NBKfanforlife -

Sound like Trump give you boner

Trump LOL

Flavorful -

None of those things have anything to do with his policies, and weak-minded hypocritical libs who claim body-shaming is wrong try to body shame Trump. But that's not what this thread is about. This about policy.

It is a fact that under Trump and the GOP, the national debt is skyrocketing. They're the ones that removed the debt ceiling.

Are you really equating Trump's out of control spending with lame insults his haters spew? Are those things the same to you? Serious question.

Serious answer . I don't like Trump, and didn't vote for him . I was preemptively getting some of the left's vitriolic drivel out of the way . What do you expect from a life long N.Y. city liberal ? Of course his fiscal policy is shit . He's no conservative and never has been . But his fanboys are just as pathetic as the Obama zombies . Still he's better than "help I've fallen and i can't get up " life alert Barbie .

fastnotch331 -
Flavorful -

Serious answer . I don't like Trump, and didn't vote for him . I was preemptively getting some of the left's vitriolic drivel out of the way . What do you expect from a life long N.Y. city liberal ? Of course his fiscal policy is shit . He's no conservative and never has been . But his fanboys are just as pathetic as the Obama zombies . Still he's better than "help I've fallen and i can't get up " life alert Barbie .

Oh shit, great response man. I'm in a different situation. I voted for Trump because Hillary would have been an absolute disaster and because I thought his foreign policy was going to be drastically different than GWB and Obama's neocon fiascos. But now he's hiring the same team that gave us Iraq, and they want a repeat in Iran. So I'm really disappointed in this guy right now. Because his spending and neocon warmongering is turning him into another GWB.

You also hit the nail on the head about Trumptards and Obamabots being identical. Nothing their guy does is wrong. It's all just peachy, the best thing ever.

Flavorful -
fastnotch331 -
Flavorful -

Oh shit, great response man. I'm in a different situation. I voted for Trump because Hillary would have been an absolute disaster and because I thought his foreign policy was going to be drastically different than GWB and Obama's neocon fiascos. But now he's hiring the same team that gave us Iraq, and they want a repeat in Iran. So I'm really disappointed in this guy right now. Because his spending and neocon warmongering is turning him into another GWB.

You also hit the nail on the head about Trumptards and Obamabots being identical. Nothing their guy does is wrong. It's all just peachy, the best thing ever.

I agree. Been a long day bud I'm crashing have a good night .

Atta boy Trump! Keep grabbing these libs by the pussy!

Jack Carter - Atta boy Trump! Keep grabbing these libs by the pussy!

MAGA! Beating libs at their own game! 

fastnotch331 -
Flavorful -
fastnotch331 -
Flavorful -

I agree. Been a long day bud I'm crashing have a good night .

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I read on another thread where he just saved the tax payers 1.8 million.

Why spend your kids money when you can spend your kids, kids money?!

Who expected a politician not to increase the debt?!?  How is this thread worthy?