Another virus! More panic!

Ffs no, just no

IF YOU TOUCH MY TP, IMMA SHOOT YOU!

2 Likes

Good Lord, when are people going to wake the fuck up

2 Likes

2 Likes

Covid vaccines not working, mass hysteria, lock everything down for 45 days, hurry up and get more toilet paper!!!

2 Likes

Please no, ammo is just starting to come back into stock. I was able to buy 3 boxes this week.

3 Likes

Oh no. Oh wait I live in Florida. Y’all have fun.

11 Likes

Translation: expect flu diagnosis again so we can say biden saved us all

Covid now “hypertransmissable”. Run forrest, run!!

If cnn brings back the death tracker stats I’ll start watching

I wouldn’t pay much attention to it. It’s media doing what media does. Chasing clicks. For at least another six more months stories about viruses will get those clicks. That will start to wane and it will be time to go political again with the 2022 elections. After that it will be two more years of non-stop rhetoric and DeSantis derangement syndrome leading into the 2024 election.

Media better hope another populist Republican figure gets into office to save their butts. Because after Trump lost, ratings plunged 50%.

1 Like

People wearing moist, bacteria-riddled cloths over their faces all day and now RSV cases are up? You don’t say!

7 Likes

SHUT 'ER DOWN!!

1 Like

I knew it, here comes the zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

No.

God bless Texas

1 Like

BE AFRAID.

BE VERY AFRAID.

You mean the one that is 70% less likely to cause serious illness?

If post Covid made people a little bit more insane, I cant imagine what a second wave of lockdown would do to people.

I can tell by the annoying emails from the ammo websites that are now begging me to buy.

turntables GIF
emphasized text